- Posts: 1291
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:33 pm
- Location: Adelaide, AUSTRALIA [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
4./JG26_Kildren: because their is only like 3 of us to spread it?
4./JG26_LuftAsher: I literally sucked a dick last night.
4./JG26_LuftAsher: Everyone in ACG can stick it, brother
If you choose to fly with a specific wingman that is of yours and his discretion however, your duty as a Rotte is to stay amongst the Jasta during an engagement. Ensure you are not crowding each other when taking shots on an enemy to avoid friendly fire and collision.
Skins are free reign for the most part as long as they are believable as historically appropriate. We are looking at some avenues for a uniform Jasta skin from which we can make personal alterations. Jasta 7 historically didn't have a uniform emblem from what I've seen so far during my research. Should anyone find any information about this or anything concerning Jasta 7 please PM me with what you found. Until then we are nominating a blue heart as the standard Jasta 7 emblem.
All pilots who fly a mission with Jasta 7 are required to fill out a small flight report in our AAR thread. Ensure you use the template I have provided. It takes two minutes to fill out, and does make tracking pilot statuses, victories, sorties, and who has been attending much easier to keep track of.
Claiming a kill is up to each individual pilot to do in their AAR and debrief post mission. They may seek confirmations with fellow pilots during the post-mission debrief, but ultimate say will be mine.
I determine claims by the AAR function in PWCG. The location also determines what requirements there are. There are only three categories for claims locations which are the only needed information when submitting claims in your AAR. *You may go into more detail if you wish, but these are the minimum requirements.
1. Friendly Lines - These claims can be verified by ground observers at any point over friendly lines (I.e what the AAR in PWCG says goes, unless there is a verified witness to the claim in the Jasta).
2. Over No-Man's Land - These claims can also be verified by ground observers and the balloon corps and will fuction the same as over friendly lines (I.e what the AAR in PWCG says goes, unless there is a verified witness to the claim in the Jasta).
3. Over Enemy Held Territory - These claims will require a Jastamate to witness this kill. They must be able to verify correctly the damage type, impact type, pilot skin identification, or specific events witnessed. (These will still ultimately be verified in PWCG's AAR.)
The squadron board will denote all approved victory scores, and will also note victories over balloons in parentheses. As in real life balloon scores will still count as one full aerial victory. Your claims will only be shown for your current pilot character!! unless, you have achieved a high enough score to make it onto the Jasta's Kanone list (Top Three Scoring Ace's in the Jasta's history alive or Dead).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest