contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Re: No.32 RFC Sqn board!

Post by Ginger » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:00 pm

No32 RFC 1.6.16

Take off : 19:00

Mission: CAP

Pilots: Ginger - Thaine - Digby - Meaker - Toast

Report: Contact made over the lines. Digby got the hun smoking before he crashed , then Toast finished the hun off. Thaine had to RTB with engine trouble. Meaker crashed after engaging what looked like a new type of hun machine. Report sent to HQ.
I carried on the patrol and witnessed Toast attacking a jerry balloon before going in himself.
No reports of the hun two seater so looks like he lives to fight another day.
I RTB without firing a shot. :salute:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Digby

Re: No.32 RFC Sqn board! and AAR's

Post by Digby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:09 am

Good mission chaps, well done! :salute:

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Hehe.......see what you've done here Digby,truth to be told,I found myself getting some rounds into what appeared to be a hun two seater recce aircraft,before getting hit myself and depositing my kite in nose down the trenches.

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:35 am

No32 RFC 1.6.16

Take off : 19:00

Report: Takeoff from Proven and patrolled along the front on our side. Someone spotted a German Eindecker and attacked. I stayed high while two of No.32 took turns taking the enemy apart. I saw him crash in the front area. After that I formed up on the wing of one fellow No.32 aircraft. Soon after my engine started to run rough and I returned to base (PC froze).
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:36 am

No32 RFC 2.6.16

Take off : 18:00

Pilots: Ginger - Thaine - Digby - Meaker - Toast - Woop

Report: Digby lead the way and it didn't take long before we were in contact with 2 E/A over the front. I saw two of our crates getting stuck in to the Hun scout while Toast and I went after the two seater. Toast seemed to put all his drums into the e/a and I could see a lot of damage and the observer stopped shooting, at this point Toast broke off and with a couple of burst from my Lewis the starboard wing broke off and the two seater was no more. The sqn then reformed and attacked two Hun balloons one off which was destroyed. We then rtb'd back to Proven with 5 aircraft.

Claims : share in a DFW with Toast. :salute:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Toast

Post by Toast » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:50 pm

No32 RFC 2.6.16

Report: Quick sprint to the front, soon came head on with two seater, and another Hun in an aircraft with only one wing...? Boche must be low on cash if they can now only afford one wing per aircraft..!!
Being in a good position, I zoomed behind two seater and came up from below to avoid the attention of the rear gunner. Emptied all the ammo I had into it, leaving it smoking and shaking and looking like some swiss cheese.
It's fate was doomed as Ginge was behind me patiently waiting his turn. I swung away to let him have a go. Soon after I was delighted to see the Hun crumble, and him fall to hell where he belonged.

Out of ammo I thought sensible to head back, but then realised I still had my revolver, (a leaving present from my 4 year old sister), and eagily headed back. Saw the demise of a balloon as I returned, but no more action after this.

Claim : 2 seater with Ginge.

Woop

Post by Woop » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 pm

No32 RFC 2.6.16

Report: KIA

Misjudged an angle and collided with a Fokker Eindecker, very early on.

Claim: none

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 am

No32 RFC 2.6.16

Report: Under the leadership of Digby we headed to the front. It didn't take long and one of the observer balloons shot a read flare in distress. A two-seater observer and an eindecker was approaching head on. I made a head on pass on the eindecker firing my guns for the first time in this war. The two-seater continued south and I circled above the eindecker while two others were attacking it. Suddenly, the eindecker and, as it seems, on of our planes spiraled to the ground. A terrifying sight.
The remaining planes joined together and went after the two-seater. Upon arriving further south I could witness this plane falling out of the sky. We continued our patrol to the boche side and attacked a pilot that was pulled down quickly. I made one pass. We made one more patrol circle passing another balloon. I didn't witness it's destruction but was told by my comrades about it.
We then returned to the airfield. One glass to celebrate our victories, one glass to moan our friends.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:01 pm

No32 RFC 2.6.16

Took off with 32 Squadron from Proven,followed our temp leader Digby around the front,taking the odd pot shot at observation balloons,and finally landed with 32 Squadron,which ended tits up,as I came in a tad heavy,but I survived to fight another day.

Pilot Ok but No Claims