Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: Nitrous and other crazy shit

Post by Dickie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Ha ha ha!!!

And Toxic, talk about not taking responsibility for yourself. Piss off. There are many folk with weight problems and sticma for that, but one thing that seems to happen EVERY time without fail, is that when lifestyle is changed positively then weight is lost. I can't stand these greedy lazy self righteous tossers, heaping blame on everyone and everything but them, telling us not to be cruel, telling us that 'they are beautiful'. No, you make your own bed, and sometimes you are unlucky enough to have been brought up in a way where you haven't been taught how to make the bed properly - so learn! I remember the comedy gold on GTA Vice City radio, a commercial where they are selling weight loss pills which are obviously dodgy, and the woman is prattling on says "I've tried everything", and her husband chips in with "Yeah, except eating less and exercising" :lol:

My missus is in a running club and there was loads of people in it who used to be bloaters, and now they have 'thin privilege' because they changed their own lifestyles, they stopped eating too much and did some exercise.

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:24 am

This is the Nitrous and other crazy shit thread... Pull the tampon out of your ass, you're being a bitch lately. :nice:

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:23 am

Dickie needs to lift more ;)

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 am

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 am

Two great minds talking shop!

Brigg

Post by Brigg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Dickie wrote:Ha ha ha!!!

And Toxic, talk about not taking responsibility for yourself. Piss off. There are many folk with weight problems and sticma for that, but one thing that seems to happen EVERY time without fail, is that when lifestyle is changed positively then weight is lost. I can't stand these greedy lazy self righteous tossers, heaping blame on everyone and everything but them, telling us not to be cruel, telling us that 'they are beautiful'. No, you make your own bed, and sometimes you are unlucky enough to have been brought up in a way where you haven't been taught how to make the bed properly - so learn! I remember the comedy gold on GTA Vice City radio, a commercial where they are selling weight loss pills which are obviously dodgy, and the woman is prattling on says "I've tried everything", and her husband chips in with "Yeah, except eating less and exercising" :lol:

My missus is in a running club and there was loads of people in it who used to be bloaters, and now they have 'thin privilege' because they changed their own lifestyles, they stopped eating too much and did some exercise.
yeah absolutely, Ive lost about 5 stone just from having a healthier diet

Onebad

Post by Onebad » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Again, Happy Bday Geordie!

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 am

Watch this piece of trash human being. The judge actually gave her penece :lol: But I feel like her $250 fine should of been a bit higher and possibly revocation of her license!

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:22 am

Certainly she should have had her license pulled. And the sign should have said "I AM the idiot who drove..." etc. And whilst I appreciate the extra twist of apparently making her make the sign herself, I'd have preferred a professional sign that was actually readable to people passing by...
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:02 am

Broadsword wrote:Certainly she should have had her license pulled. And the sign should have said "I AM the idiot who drove..." etc. And whilst I appreciate the extra twist of apparently making her make the sign herself, I'd have preferred a professional sign that was actually readable to people passing by...
Yeah, unfortunately traffic laws vary from state to state and so do the punishments. But I do agree. She should of had to pay for a massive billboard at an overpass on the highway saying how fucking retarded she is. :popcorn: