The Last Jedi Trailer

Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Pariah

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer

Post by Pariah » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Bunny wrote:Plus I can smuggle a tub of Ben and Jerries in to my own living room and it's still frozen when I get to eat it :D
Ben and Jerries eh? You bastard. I'm still waiting for their lactose free ice cream. I miss eating Ben and Jerries.

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 pm

It would be nice to save the money, but until I've got an imax screen in my living room I'm going to want to watch movies like this, Dunkirk or Blade Runner in a real cinema :popcorn:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Nev

Post by Nev » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:25 am

Really looking forward to the Starwars franchise :nice:

Always above, seldom on the same level, never underneath.

- Edward Mannock 73 victories

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:42 am

Broadsword wrote:It would be nice to save the money, but until I've got an imax screen in my living room I'm going to want to watch movies like this, Dunkirk or Blade Runner in a real cinema :popcorn:
I don't blame you - I'd the same without two sproggs in tow :D For a 'treat' we occasionally leave the kids at home, book the 'posh seats', where they bring your beer and food (and full on lactating Ben & Jerries) and you all sit in the big leather seats. My perfect kid-free moment :nice:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams