For new starters looking for training

Come in, welcome to ACG. Why don't you have a seat and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Thaine

Guido

Re: For new starters looking for training

Postby Guido » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:16 am

Sharpe, if you're in West Sussex, I'm just down the road from you near Southampton. Flew with a few of the 615 guys tonight who were very welcoming, but still a lot to learn as I am effectively a complete beginner. Will try to get on again tomorrow but I can't fix timings due to domestic issues, and it will probably be late evening. Thanks for the offer of help though - much appreciated!

Tiger Ed

Postby Tiger Ed » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi Chaps
Is there someone that wants to test there patience.I live in Rep of Ire and I am kind of new to flight sims and very new to CoD. I would love some training in a hurricane. I have spent my 1st couple of hours on CoD crashing and burning, now and again getting into the air only to get lost,and as yet not even close to landing. If there is someone out there, please PM me before Thursday as I would like a chat about getting on the server and everything as I have never done it before. Tiger Ed

Kai Lae
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Postby Kai Lae » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:33 am

I'd help, but I'm going on vacation. If you are still having trouble though when I return I'll be happy to straighten out any problems you have.

Return to “Reception”