Is CoD transferrable?

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Zig-Zag

Re: Is CoD transferrable?

Post by Zig-Zag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:30 am

The game is still not controlling properly after how many hours? I don't understand why these things don't become more user-friendly with all the technological advances. I may not be able to train for a while at this rate (a lot of the hotkeys are different from other IL*2 versions), but I may be able to sit-in on another excursion; last Sunday was a lot of fun even if I couldn't join-in.

Keeping calm and carrying on,

Zig-Zag

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to set up new hotkeys. The hard part is getting used to them, but since you don't use most of them once you're airborne it should be enough to just write them down until you know them...
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 am

Great, see you soon, sort out some training with one of our guys, there's a thread in the reception for it, and get on Teamspeak and online

Archangel

Post by Archangel » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Dange wrote:Also ... you will have to install the Team Fusion " patches " each time you install or reinstall CoD .
This extra work can be avoided.

All you need to do is select the beta version. This is the latest release of the Team Fusion patches in a single bundle. It has a few other changes as well. I have been running this version for the past 2 weeks and have not noticed any significant problems bar the usual setting up of my joystick settings etcetera.
"Never argue with an idiot - they only drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience" (Unknown)