Do you need a new player? :)

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Alecu

Do you need a new player? :)

Post by Alecu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Good evening , first sorry for my english I hope that I make my self understood . I have this game Il2 CoD for about two weeks and I love it , and the idea to play online with and against other players make me to try to be part of your group . If you have one more plane in hangar for me i`ll take it , i dont care wich side RAF or Lufftwaffe...dont care about what plane because I love to fly and I love all the planes . If you accept and assigned me to a squadron I`ll take the plane and go through tutorials , then need to become familiar with the aerodrome landmarks . In the past I flew on Il2 FB /Il2 1946/ DCS World/Falcon 4.0 AF . So , maybe I talk too much :salute: ,but I really hope that there is a last free plane for me.Have a nice evening/flight.

Thaine

Re: Do you need a new player? :)

Post by Thaine » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Hei Alecu,

There's always room for more pilots. Where are you from? The easiest way is to join in our TeamSpeak and to just say hello and fly with us. If you're open minded regarding faction and plane well just put you where there's the most need for pilots. But don't worry, each squadron has it's own character, but they are all awesome in their own way and after all we are just one big group.

Looking forward to say hello to you. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to speak up. There's always helping chaps around.

~S~
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Bf-110's it is then.........

Welcome Alecu, we are always open to new pilots. We'll give you all the help you need in flying but you do need to come into Teamspeak and we can take it from there. Have a read of this too if you are thinking of joining us so you know what to expect as a member.
http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/about-us.php

Hope to see you soon.
~S~

Alecu

Post by Alecu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Hy again....im from Romania...and yes I think to put me were there's most need for pilots is fair enough..about teamspeak on wich channel should i post ?

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Just join on with ACG pilots in it, they wear tags of their crews.

Do you speak German or English best?

Alecu

Post by Alecu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:51 pm

English...but thats why i ask because i dont know how the things work...for example u are short for pilots in one faction in a specific squadron and than i start fly the plane from that squadron...learn to fly as best as i can..talk with the guys...fly training mission...thats why i ask were to post

Grumpy
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
Adjutant

Post by Grumpy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:04 am

Alecu

New pilots are always welcome! You'll find this a very friendly and laid-back group who want nothing more than to have you fly with us, be part of the group, and have a good time. It's something special here. You'll get tons of help and encouragement, no matter what Squadron or Staffel you fly with. Just join us on TeamSpeak and we'll get you up in the air with us.

It seems as though, all of a sudden, 110 is the new black. :lol:

Cheers
Grumpy
Adjutant, No. 111 (Fighter) Squadron. Adstantes

Nor law nor duty bade me fight,
Nor public men, nor cheering crowds.
A lonely impulse of delight
Led to this tumult in the clouds

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:22 am

If he doesn't care then the Bf-110 is where he shall go. Alecu, if nobody from 6./ZG76 is available in Teamspeak to train you you can arrange something here

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/forum/v ... f=3&t=4580

Or use the Flight School videos
http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/flight_ ... tion=2#nav

Otherwise any of the JG26 lads can help you learn the 109, it's like a pint-sized 110, everything the same in how the engine functions except there is only 1 of them! It's good to learn more than one machine :)

Teamspeak in the European evenings is best, do not be afraid to speak up in a channel and ask for help.

Alecu

Post by Alecu » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:48 am

Hello Dickie . As I can see and if you guys think that is ok , I take your advice and start to talk with the guys from Luftwaffe squadrons to start training on Bf109 , for beginning I thing its ok to start learning a single engine plane and then why not to learn the Bf110
I will start from this evening . Thanks once again , have a nice day .

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Cool, cu soon