Absolutely love this game... but don't have any KIT to play it...! Any friends in London?

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Bunny

Re: Absolutely love this game... but don't have any KIT to play it...! Any friends in London?

Post by Bunny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:52 am

Kit Pepper wrote:I heading down to pick up a used set of CH gear, fighter stick, throttle, and pedals on Friday. Fear not... I'm still here boys. Step at a time.
From what I've heard, you can't go wrong with CH stuff - nice find!

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Ros

Re: Absolutely love this game... but don't have any KIT to play it...! Any friends in London?

Post by Ros » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Yep the stuff is pretty bomb proof. Hopefully its usb, the older serial kit will not be as future proof and you cant make use of the nice programming options available.

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:54 pm

I have CH Pro Pedals and they're about as solid as you could ask for. I could probably drop these from the roof of a building, plug them in and they'd still work.

Kit Pepper
Leutnant
Leutnant
Adjutant
contributor

Post by Kit Pepper » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Shadepiece wrote:Glad to hear you're still moving towards the end goal here! Hope you keep us up to date.
I have a plan and I will make the end goal... it's just a question of how long. Life throws curve balls and that's to be expected. This might take a month... or months, but sure and steady and I be there... England, France, Russia, where ever you guys are, I"ll catch up.

My thanks to friend Zyk for all his help getting started and his high testimonials of the CH products.

Latest report is... I listed one of my old bass amps for sale and I already have a bite. That will fetch almost enough for a really good used PC. I'm going used gear to save about 50% on everything.

So fellow ACG wannabe's.... to quote Lee Traveno... "it's how bad you want it, man".