Hello Chaps!

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Mato

Hello Chaps!

Post by Mato » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:16 am

Greeting to one and all and especially Dickie! Had a chat in your teamspeak with a few gents, Onebad Jammy and Kildren. They said the next step was here! I'm a brit and I'm hoping to introduce my brother to this community as well. I'm hoping he'll want to fly sorties with you chaps too. I'm 30 something and so is he. Your community seem's like the decent sort, from what I follow things happen regularily on a Sunday, with practice sometimes on Wed and Thurs..you need after action reports completed. I've had some experience with flight sis in the past but in multiplayer haven't yet figured out how to get the engine started, this is a fair assessment of both my and my brothers level of experience at this point, so advice, training and support would be much appreciated! We hope to fly spits and hurries but also hope to enhance your experience by being erstwhile members of your burgeoning community..happy flying all!
xx Matofact

Mato

Re: Hello Chaps!

Post by Mato » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:25 am

Tut, then I'll welcome myself and hope to see you gentlemen on Sunday 6pm..kind regards.

Nev

Post by Nev » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:37 am

Give em time mate it’s Sunday morning probably all hung over :D

Also we have a lot of different time zone fliers on here.

Anyway welcome to the madhouse and have fun Sunday night :salute:

Always above, seldom on the same level, never underneath.

- Edward Mannock 73 victories

Spirit

Post by Spirit » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:42 am

Welcome mate!! I'll be seeing you in the skies!
Catch me if you can...

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:50 am

Hello Matofact
1:What set up do you have currently?
2:Have you flown Cliffs before?
3:Are you willing to fly for the Jerries?
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 am

*Yawn* Morning' fellas, anybody else awake ye...? What's this? Oh no! Somebody posted a hello message late on Saturday night and we were all too drunk after the TF livestream to respond in a timely manner? I'm figuratively beside myself with embarrassment :oops:

I knew I should have listened to what my mother said all those years ago. 9am is far too late to get up on a Sunday, and I have missed the best part of the day. Good job it wasn't a new German recruit saying hello, otherwise he might have taken over half the country before us slugabeds woke up and realised the danger :o

In other news, welcome to ACG Mat (and Mat's brother if you're watching :nice: ), you'll rarely find a nicer, more helpful, and occasionally often pretty vulgar community (but if you've met Onebad and Kildren you'll know that already - not sure what that nice lad Jammy is doing getting mixed up with that crowd though :lol: ). There'll be plenty of people here who are happy to give you whatever training and support you need with your setup or your flying or whatever, just not until after we've had our first cup of coffee.

We'll be flying tonight at 7pm UK time - turn up an hour or so early and you'll likely run into someone who can answer questions for you. In the meantime, pop onto the ACG public server, start in a Hurricane at Gravesend (or any base back from the front line to give you thinking time), then it's 'set fuel tank to main or aux', 'set throttle to about 10%', 'open radiator fully', and then just press the start engine button (which I seem to remember is 'I'). Congratulations, your Merlin is rumbling away and you're ready to defend Blighty from the villainous Hun :joyman:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Hello mate glad you found us on Teamspeak. Strap yourself in today and let's see how it all goes :nice:

Are you open to flying anything or stuck on the RAF?

Zyk

Post by Zyk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:18 pm

if he met Kildren, and still wants to join....he sounds like he will fit in perfectly with all of us demented misfits in ACG! sign him up!

Pariah

Post by Pariah » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 am

Matofact. How did you enjoy Sunday's flight? I think I heard you were about.