Request to join

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Onebad

Re: Request to join

Post by Onebad » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Coopes wrote:
Onebad wrote:
Dickie wrote:Familiarise yourself with the 109, and there is no 'z' in 'familiarise'
Fite me cunt
Just like in GoT Dickie has opted for trial by combat. He has named me his Champion... :vadar:
EZ

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Onebad wrote:
Coopes wrote:
Onebad wrote:
Fite me cunt
Just like in GoT Dickie has opted for trial by combat. He has named me his Champion... :vadar:
EZ

:lol:

Better get some extra training tonight n for Duxford

Kit Pepper
Leutnant
Leutnant
Adjutant
contributor

Post by Kit Pepper » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:41 pm

If possible I would like to join one of your squadrons or Gruppen.

I have been flying cliffs of dover for a while...not particular good at it but willing to give anything a go.

I have flown mainly British fighters but also dabbled with the German aircraft.

Unfortunately brand spanking shiny new to the online stuff so I am a total stranger and do not know anyone at ACG to vouch for me.
Greetings Jepo, We wanted to touch base with you to see how you are doing and to inform you that we are in a two week transition from "Cliffs of Dover" to the "Battle of Stalingrad" and Recruitment is open for both Axis and Allied sides. You mentioned that you have CoD, do you also have BoS? If so, great. If not, we encourage you to get that version of the game so you can join us in or next campaign. The ACG wants YOU!
Don't be discouraged if you feel your experience, or skill level is not up to the task. I started a year ago with zero experience, like many of my fellow pilots . Everyone here is ready to help you succeed and become a part of our great community.
Let us know how you are doing so we can help you get started. Write back or join us on TeamSpeak and let's get you sorted. I know you will enjoy it!
Salut,
Kit :salute: