EAA 2017 thread

Where you can pick up on your daily propaganda

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Kai Lae

EAA 2017 thread

Post by Kai Lae » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:11 am

I wanted to get this up, and also, I wanted to get it up in an area that anyone could see it. Let me know if it's not working right, because I know photobucket tends to suck.

http://s893.photobucket.com/user/kai_lae/slideshow/EAA

Atreides

Re: EAA 2017 thread

Post by Atreides » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:53 am

Thanks for sharing Kai Lae. That was maybe the best air show I`ve ever been to. The most epic moment was maybe the fact that the unique night fly show and the fireworks commemorating the Apollo project (many of the astronauts of which we had seen a night previously) was concluded by a guy from NASA directing everyone`s attention to the North. where exactly at the end of the show the ISS could be seen passing by. What a coincidence.

Here now are 2 videos about my trip from Amsterdam to Chicago and back.
When booking a flight from Amsterdam to Chicago, I didn`t hesitate one moment when I saw that KLM flew the 747-400 on this route. I booked a two way trip in business class. I managed to scratch 2 things of my bucket list: Flying in the nose of a 747 and flying on the upper deck.
A voyage is about having an adventure, not just about being transported from A to B. KLM more than delivered in making this a fantastic experience, and I can assure you that this was indeed an adventure to remember and cherish.
I hope you`ll enjoy these 2 videos on my Channel of my trip from Amsterdam to Chicago and back as much as I did making them.

As always full screen recommended