I'm getting the following error message
Plugin failed to load: API version is not compatible: 19 (minimum: 21, current: 22)
Any help would be great!
Which overlay plugin are you trying to run? I would recommend you to get a never version of the plugin that supports API 21 or 22 if possible.
Afaik the latest TS version that ran API 19 is as old as v18.104.22.168 (from 2012).
To be honest I've no idea what i'm doing. I'm running TeamSpeak version 3.1.6. I then downloaded TS notifier version 1.6.0e.
I then checked my plugins on teamspeak and under CLOD TeamSpeak Intergration Plugin 64 it says Plugin failed to load: API version is not compatible: 19 (minimum: 21, current: 22)
I've no idea what that means
With TSN installed, launched and minimised to your SysTray:
1. Right Click the TSN Icon > General > Select (so its ticked) Start with TS3 (as it suggests, TSN will start when you launch TS3). Exit the TSN App, and TS3. Start TS3 and check that TSN also starts.
2. Right Click the TSN Icon > Select edit gamesettings.ini
3. The gamesettings will open in Notepad >
4. Locate (in the list):
game.enabled=0 and change the 0 to 1
(you have to run CoD at least once with TSN running for this to show up. Start CoD, Select a single mission, let it load and run for a few seconds > quit CoD)
5. Click File (top menu) > Save
6. See if any of that helps you. I know TSN works for some, not others. More often than not it works for me. But its just another point of failure.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest