two things

Anything and everything to do with Teamspeak goes in here.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dange

two things

Post by Dange » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:36 pm

firstly............ The teamspeak IP in CoD is not the ip that we currently use. Any new player trying to join ACG on teamspeak will not be able to connect to us.

secondly ........ had to reinstall TS.........managed to get everything to work .. EXCEPT , I now do not have the dispersal channel under 610. I do have the Dispersal channel for all the others ...

suggestions ...

Dange.

Archangel

Re: two things

Post by Archangel » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:35 pm

er wot...

Why would the IP have changed...

I presume you know that IP means Internet Protocol....

There is no recent RCF (Request for Change) that I am aware of that has changed the fundamentals of the Internet Protocol.

Please restate your problem more clearly.

As for the missing 610 dispersal channel, you are not alone. This is because it has either not been created or has been deleted.

P.S. In the event that you meant the TS3 Server IP Address this posting has been made http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/forum/v ... =46&t=1313
Last edited by Archangel on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never argue with an idiot - they only drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience" (Unknown)

Bonkin

Post by Bonkin » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Archangel wrote:As for the missing 610 dispersal channel, you are not alone. This is because it has either not been created or has been deleted.
I've just fixed that one.

Dange

Post by Dange » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Thanks Bonks............

Archangel........... to clarify ... I mistakenly though that the IP addy on the server list was for Teamspeak ... Duh !

Archangel

Post by Archangel » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Don't worry,

We all get confused......

Why... I even had to ask my wife to remind me of our wedding anniversary date today... I could not remember how long a sentence I have already served.

It was bugging me so badly I had to put on some body armour (just in case) and then ask.
"Never argue with an idiot - they only drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience" (Unknown)

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:16 pm

LOL!

You forgot your wedding anniversary and use that as an anecdote?! I'd be more surprised to hear the story of the bloke that remembered his anniversary :D

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Dange

Post by Dange » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:19 pm

I usually ask people when they ask ... actually a question... ' how long is an eternity ? '

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:49 am

Well the server ip on the website is certainly wrong and I need to fix that.