Mid Week Missions and Activities

Discussion regarding mapping and missions in here - we are talking FMB chaps. Perhaps you are building a mission for the server or for campaign? Talk to the experts - we always need people willing to muck in so don't be shy!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Geordie

Mid Week Missions and Activities

Post by Geordie » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:38 am

With our server being empty during the the week I've been thinking it's time we get some use out of it and try to get more people using it. What's the point of having it up mid week if no one is using it after all?

I know everyone has lives during the week and we can't commit to everything that's going on within the group but I was thinking we should get some mid-week missions/training/events going on to try to pull more people into the community and show the other virtual squadrons out there that ACG is the dogs bollocks!

I've wrote a list of idea's down below. Any feedback on these would be great!

1) Mid Week Missions - I'm not saying to do this every week but we have a massive vault of missions that are just sitting there from days gone. Why don't we pull these out and have a much more casual flight during the week. Let people mix together, fly for the other side or in different squads. For example, when we done the server test a few weeks ago. It was a relaxed atmosphere and a damn good laugh!

2) Bomber Nights. - I believe this is already in the process of being brought back however thought I'd give it a mention

3) Gentleman's flying club - Now I know shooting down the HUN is jolly good fun but sometimes it's nice to relax and have a casual fly around. Who doesn't like the sights of the UK anyways? This would also help new players to the game in learning how to fly, which leads me onto my next point

4) N0. 06. O.T.U & Fliegerschule - We have squadrons in place to help new players learn to fly however it doesn't appear that it's used all too much. Why don't we fire up these squads and get the new members in there. The new pilots can collaborate together with a few instructors learning all of the plans there is to offer (RAF and LUFTWAFFE). This may help players decide what team they want to fight for and what aircraft they want to fly.

5)) Event Days - As well as missions why don't we mix things up a little. Why not have an event where everyone is flying the same aircraft on both AXIS and ALLIED sides. Everyone flying the same plane means a fight is truly down to pilot skill. If that doesn't interest you imagine having nothing but 110's flying around trying to dog-fight each other. I know it's silly but it's a thought.

If anyone has any other ideas please let me know or give me feedback on your thoughts.

Thanks =)
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst