Placing offset objects

Discussion regarding mapping and missions in here - we are talking FMB chaps. Perhaps you are building a mission for the server or for campaign? Talk to the experts - we always need people willing to muck in so don't be shy!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Darky

Placing offset objects

Post by Darky » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:50 pm

I have forgotten how to place offset objects, in the pics below this was the nearest to Maunsell Towers i could make using available objects in the inventory and the Anti Aircraft Guns on top of them worked. I know they don t quite look like the real thing cos they are made up from buildings and parts in our game

"I, Brian Anthony Dark, Swear by Almighty God that I will be Faithful and bear True Allegiance to His Royal Highness King George VI, his Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in Duty bound, Honestly and Faithfully Defend His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all Enemies and will Observe and Obey all Orders of His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, and of the Air Officers and other Officers set over me."

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: Placing offset objects

Post by Dickie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:49 am

I think I've got an old map with these already built and working on them Darky so let me have a look for it.

Other than that it's just about setting the vertical offset, and using AI guns not Static guns.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Check your email :nice:

Darky

Post by Darky » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Thanks Dickie your Towers are much nicer I fired the mission up placing 1 hurricane and flew around the Towers they are awesome then my Internet crashed I have replied via email thank you :nice:

"I, Brian Anthony Dark, Swear by Almighty God that I will be Faithful and bear True Allegiance to His Royal Highness King George VI, his Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in Duty bound, Honestly and Faithfully Defend His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all Enemies and will Observe and Obey all Orders of His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, and of the Air Officers and other Officers set over me."