Official TFS skin update for TF4.5, July 25 2017.

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Woop

Re: Official TFS skin update for TF4.5, July 25 2017.

Post by Woop » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 pm

That thread is a classic! :lol:

I think it should be pinned.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for posting these major_setback, they look great!

What do you use for the colours? Would love to see a video of you creating a skin like the ones here.

I'd also like to know what will change for skins in 4.5. Would we have to change the ones we have now like with previous updates? The ones created in previous updates appear way too dark in this one, for instance.

W. :salute:

major_setback

Re: Official TFS skin update for TF4.5, July 25 2017.

Post by major_setback » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:28 am

Woop wrote:
Thanks for posting these major_setback, they look great!

What do you use for the colours? Would love to see a video of you creating a skin like the ones here.

I'd also like to know what will change for skins in 4.5. Would we have to change the ones we have now like with previous updates? The ones created in previous updates appear way too dark in this one, for instance.

W. :salute:
Thanks everyone for the comments. The main skins that have been created are the new default skins. The others will have had less time spent on them. The dark slate colour on the FAA colours is too light, but that is a tricky colour to get right, and if I had more time I would rework it. The default skins (there are more to come) have priority over these 'extras'.
All other comments on the colours are noted, and thanks for that feedback.
The lighting should remain the same as present with TF4.5 (including colour/lighting on the planes).

Cheers,
TFS (major_setback)