Christmas Extravaganza 17th Dec "Mother of Dogfights" open event

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Jammy

Re: Christmas Extravaganza 17th Dec "Mother of Dogfights" open event

Post by Jammy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 pm

It got old after 20-30 minutes, the extra 10 goes to trying out the new planes from TF 4.5 but fun was had.

I would go against making more events like these though as I could easily do the same on that other airspawn-dogfight-QakeMap server, much prefer gathering all members in one cluster to reach some destination with banter and explosions
I do like to shoot down planes yes I do

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Part of the problem is that my cage could not see any players (ahem, Dickie's map ahem) - so the frenetic despawn closing cage did not work. However, I know how to fix it so if anyone wanted another go later in the week...?

Zyk

Post by Zyk » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:54 pm

i'm with Jammy....would love to do a 'gentleman's flying club' get together on one of the next two sundays. everyone just talking, and having fun, and flying in one huge group, all in the same direction, to some location in london, down the river.....maybe putting some in-air spawn points along the river, so people that crash don't have to fly forever to rejoin the group. those are great fun.....

Matt
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Sqn Cdr

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Zyk wrote:i'm with Jammy....would love to do a 'gentleman's flying club' get together on one of the next two sundays. everyone just talking, and having fun, and flying in one huge group, all in the same direction, to some location in london, down the river.....maybe putting some in-air spawn points along the river, so people that crash don't have to fly forever to rejoin the group. those are great fun.....
This sounds a good idea ^