Blitz Edition - Nvidia Card Settings

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Kerdou

Re: Blitz Edition - Nvidia Card Settings

Post by Kerdou » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 pm

For my 1070 at 1920*1080 I found the very high forest, very high building detail, unlimited building amount and far static shadows enabled were useless FPS killers. I sat forest at medium, building detail at very low, building amount at high and disabled far static shadows it does the job perfectly with constant good FPS and absolutely no problem spotting fighters. I also use AA at 2 ingame (not too sure about that one) and SSAO on. My only nVidia panel setup includes vertical sync as fast and triple buffering enabled.

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Keep forrest at very low, as i se from tests that trees you see have clission and can kil you, so if you have this at lowest posible you dont have to worry about trees you would see on max.

I was flying on Rips server where he had trees at max and i at lowest and i wass passing trough trees he see but i dont see, and he was crashing on them, even though he could see me pass them.

So the higher forrest you have is bad for you as all tree are colidable for you, even ones that low users dont see and can pass trouh them.

recording of part of test if you dont belive it, run it on max forrest and youll see me passing trough trees that kill rip:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fp6tcddbl ... cztree.trk

So do not use any level more then minimal for forrest if you dont wont to be at disadvantage online

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Vlerkies! Still trolling these forums, eh? :nice: I hope this means you miss flying with us and will return one day soon.
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.