PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER - Link here :)

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Mysticpuma

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER - Link here :)

Post by Mysticpuma » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:26 pm

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER

Hi and thanks for your continued support :)

So as much as we would love to have the most perfect release of software ever in the release of software since time began, of-course there are some bugs that have sneaked through and are causing issues for a few players.

Currently there are many threads on many forums and it is almost impossible to keep track of an issue if they are posted somewhere we can't see it.

Please can anyone having issues register on a Bugtracker forum , read the guidelines first and then after seeing that your issue hasn't already been reported, submit a bug report.

TFS are currently monitoring the Bugtracker and looking at issues affecting the release of Blitz with the aim to create a better user experience for everyone.

You will need to register if you haven't already but this will be the best way for us to work on resolving issues for Blitz.

Thanks for your help and support, cheers, TFS :thumbsup:

https://www.tfbt.nuvturais.de/

Woop

Re: PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER - Link here :)

Post by Woop » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Beaufighter radioman continues to reload cannons after death

https://tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/973

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:01 pm

MP, does this mean that TF will actually use it? You know, like a development team would.

I raised some bugs along with the bugs I raised literally 3/4 years ago, but I've no confidence in it, and only a seachange in how they operate would convince me otherwise.

Brigg

Post by Brigg » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:18 pm

In mutiplayer the game doesnt remember any of you info box settings. also when you pause the game in a server you cant click on anything in the menu screen. doesnt remember audio settings as well

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Woop, Brigg, they'll stand more chance of being seen if you stick them in the bug tracker :nice:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Brigg wrote:In mutiplayer the game doesnt remember any of you info box settings. also when you pause the game in a server you cant click on anything in the menu screen. doesnt remember audio settings as well
I belive your steam cloud is maybe on and not saving settings, go in steam, and settings and cloud and see if first option "enable steam cloud syncro..." is on, and if it helps when its off. Also for not able to click menu try changing from full screan to pseudo.

Mooch

Post by Mooch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Ummm, could you check if there is a bug in the bugtracker? Cause I registered but despite being told I'm getting a setup email, I never do, hence I can't report the white horizon stripe thing that happens to me.

cheers

Mooch

Kildren

Post by Kildren » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Mooch wrote:Ummm, could you check if there is a bug in the bugtracker? Cause I registered but despite being told I'm getting a setup email, I never do, hence I can't report the white horizon stripe thing that happens to me.

cheers

Mooch
if your using gmail check spam folder

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

Mooch

Post by Mooch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm

And there it is! Thanks.

Brigg

Post by Brigg » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:59 pm

StG77_CountZero wrote:
Brigg wrote:In mutiplayer the game doesnt remember any of you info box settings. also when you pause the game in a server you cant click on anything in the menu screen. doesnt remember audio settings as well
I belive your steam cloud is maybe on and not saving settings, go in steam, and settings and cloud and see if first option "enable steam cloud syncro..." is on, and if it helps when its off. Also for not able to click menu try changing from full screan to pseudo.
yeah that fixed them :salute: