Unlocks to be removed?

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Unlocks to be removed?

Post by Flyby » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Yeah, Baby!! Whoops! I don't buy the premium edition and I didn't buy the La-5 :(
Well,at least you mission-builders can take ACG_JG26 to the Russian front!
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.

Obermann

Post by Obermann » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:07 am

That's a shame Flyby. They should be removed across the board for everyone. I realize you more than likely don't want to throw anymore money at (or away w/) BoS, but you can still upgrade to premium I think? Not trying to add insult to injury at all, hope it doesn't come across that way.

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:52 am

Obermann, no offense taken at your point of view. I don't think I can upgrade to a Premium account at this point, but I can look into it. I probably won't. I have not flown any of the Russian aircraft in quite a while, and though I can admire the La-5, I don't have to have it. I've been trying to plow through the campaign, but it's not really where my sim heart is, so the going is at a glacial pace. If I want the unlocks badly enough I'll go after them. Part of me started thinking of BoS as a game when this unlock thing sprang on buyers. The last time I owned a similar game where I had to go through a campaign of sorts was the old DiD\Ocean's Tactical Fighter Experimental (TFX): It was out at about the same time as the really excellent Digital Integration Tornado, which was a real sim, with no required campaign. So, when I feel a fire to complete the campaign in BoS I will. I hope the bastards don't make the coming maps or mission builder available only after unlocks! The good news is that individuals will be able to make their own COOPs, if I understand it correctly. That might make it more interesting, and probably what most sim-ers wanted in the first place. I know i built my fair share of COOP missions during the IL-2 heyday.
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.