Do we need any patches for Stalingrad

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Darky

Do we need any patches for Stalingrad

Post by Darky » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:18 am

I'm gonna give this a whirl today just a couple of questions please

Firstly do we have to install any patches?

Secondly are there Squadrons to join like in Cliffs of Dover?

"I, Brian Anthony Dark, Swear by Almighty God that I will be Faithful and bear True Allegiance to His Royal Highness King George VI, his Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in Duty bound, Honestly and Faithfully Defend His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all Enemies and will Observe and Obey all Orders of His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, and of the Air Officers and other Officers set over me."

Kondor

Re: Do we need any patched for Staingrad

Post by Kondor » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:22 am

No, the game updates itself if any developers' patch is available.
And yes- lots of squadrons there in BoS. Just pop to Sturmovik's forum and see for yourself. Also, quite a few of our Guys fly over the Russian steppes, so you should not have any troubles finding somebody to go there with you.
"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you, He will not fail you or forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Schneemann

Re: Do we need any patches for Stalingrad

Post by Schneemann » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:37 am

Darky, what I am trying to get started, like Dots mentioned, is to try to get a presence at certain times, to fly there in numbers... treat it like ATAG... go in alone and get decimated, or at least worried, go in in a tactical group, and actually have fun... I like it because of my interest in the period/groups involved, definitely the graphics, and multiplayer random missions. Most people are fighter jocks, and screw it accordingly, but if you want to fly Stukas with a rear gunner or HE 111 with a full crew it is a blast to get 4-8 guys together and terrorize a server,... Like Dots, it would be really fun to get two Schwarms or 4 fighters and four bombers to actually carry out a "mission". Usually it is just a "10 minutes to target, Any help would be appreciated" type of thing. It teaches really good team skills when you show up... I'd be up for it in a minute... Dots and I are Pacific time zone, but weeknights are good too... Let me know.

Darky

Re: Do we need any patches for Stalingrad

Post by Darky » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:37 am

Thanks for the reply's give me a day or two to finish my rig and for sure sounds brilliant.

"I, Brian Anthony Dark, Swear by Almighty God that I will be Faithful and bear True Allegiance to His Royal Highness King George VI, his Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in Duty bound, Honestly and Faithfully Defend His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all Enemies and will Observe and Obey all Orders of His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, and of the Air Officers and other Officers set over me."