FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Kildren

Re: FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kildren » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:01 am

1. The map is beautiful and huge!
2. the planes aren't as wobbly as before but still feel like they are light with powerful engines
2. P40 got serious love
3. Onebad is just mad cuz bad ;) no a Russian got a lucky shot on him
4. well wings of liberty can hold 80 people comfortably as well as some ai planes i have seen ( not including tanks moving on the ground + aa and the whole shizzbang)
5.Dont bother with dickie the last time he started it up he was to retarded to even bind his stick and left the game in a huff

But as someone who plays the game regularly i think the f4 needs to be just a tad more manoeuvrable but thats pretty much it

edit; if you have a ffb stick bos models it so perfectly unlike dcs or cliffs or any other sim i have flown

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:21 am

OK, I don't have a clue about BoX, can I buy BoK only and then buy a plane from say BOS and fly it?
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Woop

Post by Woop » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:21 am

Think I'm going to go for it. Might also go for the P-40 and MC.202 as collector planes.

Wozaworld

Post by Wozaworld » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:19 am

I was actually really impressed last night! A good hour on it and nothing niggled me at all, 190 was awesome to fly! No more shitty flat spins from farting on the left Aleron - Russian aircraft seemed to no longer be able to F22 it up toward my zooming up
"Always treat your kite like you treat your woman, climb inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.."

i7 8700K @ 5Ghz H100X Water cooled, Asus Maximus X Hero, 32gb DDR4 3000mhz ram, GTX1080ti 11gb , 250gb SSD, Thrustmaster warthog stick, X-55 H.O.T.A.S, Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR5, GHD Hair straightners, Quite a nice kettle. Oh! and one of those Oculus majiggy thingys

Wiggy

Post by Wiggy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:44 am

Was excellent I agree. However I did see the desync issues happen (the one which Vranac has been banging on about in the other thread) on two occasions within a two hour session. I have no video proof but Lofty can't be that bad a shot he'd delay firing for over a second. Matched EXACTLY what Vranac had been saying and showing in those videos. However for me it didn't detract from be fun at all last night. Massive improvement overall! Recommend people try it out.
Kildren, I have FFB stick and thought it was weak as piss. No where near as good as Cliffs or DCS. Maybe I have some setting wrong?

Stig

Post by Stig » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 am

Von Archie wrote:OK, I don't have a clue about BoX, can I buy BoK only and then buy a plane from say BOS and fly it?
Yes, you can buy BoK and then buy collector planes, separately; from BoS that would be the Fw 190 and La 5. In multiplayer you can fly on any map, even if you don't own BoS or BoM, provided the mission features one of the aircraft(s) you own.

Kildren

Post by Kildren » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

Von Archie wrote:OK, I don't have a clue about BoX, can I buy BoK only and then buy a plane from say BOS and fly it?
I would recommend bos planes over bok first bos is the base line plane set while bok only has like 3 planes out yet so you would pretty much handicap yourself

Kildren

Post by Kildren » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:00 am

Wiggy wrote:Was excellent I agree. However I did see the desync issues happen (the one which Vranac has been banging on about in the other thread) on two occasions within a two hour session. I have no video proof but Lofty can't be that bad a shot he'd delay firing for over a second. Matched EXACTLY what Vranac had been saying and showing in those videos. However for me it didn't detract from be fun at all last night. Massive improvement overall! Recommend people try it out.
Kildren, I have FFB stick and thought it was weak as piss. No where near as good as Cliffs or DCS. Maybe I have some setting wrong?
no idea but I find bos far superior but could be preference

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:10 am

Kildren wrote:
I would recommend bos planes over bok first bos is the base line plane set while bok only has like 3 planes out yet so you would pretty much handicap yourself
Yes if you dont have any version, BoS is best option, me and Rip have only that version for years and you can fly on any online map as atleast 1 or 2 fighter or bomber airplanes in BoS are used troughout war and on maps they have. And F4 and Yak1 is there :) and if you like Fw or p40 you just buy them extra

Extra info on collectable airplanes they have, you have to have atleast one base game version so you can buy extra airplanes from other versions:
From BoS extra airplanes you can buy are Fw 190A3 and La5
From BoM thats MC202 and P-40
From BoK that will be Spitfire Vb and Hs-129 (you can buy them separatly only when BoK is officaly out in dec 2017) if you wont to fly them now you have to buy BoK in preorder
also extra airplanes you can also buy that are not with any expantion are Yak 1b and ju-52
Last edited by StG77_CountZero on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lofty

Post by Lofty » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 am

Wiggy wrote: I have no video proof but Lofty can't be that bad a shot he'd delay firing for over a second.
Alas....