Hopping back in the saddle for some retro fun?

She's getting on in the years now, but we still like to jump in the saddle occasionally.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Geordie

Re: Hopping back in the saddle for some retro fun?

Post by Geordie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:03 pm

LuftAsher wrote:
Dude, don't be an asshole. If you're not interested, that's fair enough, don't participate and don't pay any attention to it. But there's obviously interest from others, and Woeki's obviously very invested in doing this to the point of taking the initiative and actually making missions for it. He's putting the work in so that other people can have a good time, the same way Meaker does for those bomber nights you so gleefully participate in.

Behaving like this is just a fucking ungrateful slap in the face to the people who use their free time to give enjoyment to others. Fuck off with that shitty attitude.
This :salute:
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Mesa

Post by Mesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:31 pm

LuftAsher wrote:
Mesa wrote:THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN, GIVE UP!!!
Dude, don't be an asshole. If you're not interested, that's fair enough, don't participate and don't pay any attention to it. But there's obviously interest from others, and Woeki's obviously very invested in doing this to the point of taking the initiative and actually making missions for it. He's putting the work in so that other people can have a good time, the same way Meaker does for those bomber nights you so gleefully participate in.

Behaving like this is just a fucking ungrateful slap in the face to the people who use their free time to give enjoyment to others. Fuck off with that shitty attitude.
Sarcasm m9, plus I'd join I just don't have the swag to download cup
Man loves liberty, even if he does not know that he loves it; he is driven by it and flees from where it does not exist.

Men have no special right because they belong to one race or another: the word man defines all rights.

No me pongan en lo oscuro a morir como un traidor:
yo soy bueno, y como bueno
moriré de cara al sol.

―José Martí

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 am

Mesa wrote:
Sarcasm m9, plus I'd join I just don't have the swag to download cup
Oh, sure :wank:

Woekie

Post by Woekie » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Okidoki, the tests are done. now let's get to 1946 shall we.
All we basically need is a certain day on which we play 1946. it is also important that u have the mod running of course. if u are unsure about how to install the mod just hit me up in ts or ad me on steam and i will guide u through.
now as far as an il2 day goes i would suggest something like in the evening (european time like utc+0 or 1)on Saturday. if people have other suggestions feel free to share. i am free all day at Thursdays and Fridays and also the weekends.

Wolf_1

Post by Wolf_1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:49 pm

i would love to join you guys myself and geordie tried to get an event running and it was fun for a time but me and geordie got burnt out with the mission building and no one alse was interested in helping

Vonhye

Post by Vonhye » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:02 pm

I'd prefer weekdays, because on Saturdays and Fridays are days for going out. Thursday sounds nice, but there is often RAF training in progress...Ideal would be Mondays, since there is nothing taking place in ACG, I believe.

Woekie

Post by Woekie » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:19 pm

well i will be making missions for us. that's no problem. just all we need is a date and a few guys to join in. that's all. now of course people need to download the mod. but anyways. i would just like to know what time people feel most comfortable with. as for now i'd say something like saturday evening but if anyone else would rather like to play on other days or time just say so here and we will see when the most people are able to join in.

Luke

Post by Luke » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 am

Sometime in the week would be great for me as I have to work most weekends.

Kildren

Post by Kildren » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:27 am

Vonhye wrote:I'd prefer weekdays, because on Saturdays and Fridays are days for going out. Thursday sounds nice, but there is often RAF training in progress...Ideal would be Mondays, since there is nothing taking place in ACG, I believe.
dont go out and drink problem solved

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

Woekie

Post by Woekie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Well, Thursday would be no problem for me.
though we have RAF training so if anyone has a problem with that please say so.
As for now i would say Thursdays at 20:00 utc+1. i can of course host earlier of later if people prefer a different time (or even day).