4./JG26_Kildren: im 25% helpful
4./JG26_LuftAsher: Yeah that sounds about right
I wonder how long will it take for Europe to receive a batch of these as well?
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:44 pm
- Location: British Columbia, Canada eh.
I see that they are making a throttle. It's great to finally have an option from Thrustmaster stuff.
- Warrant Officer
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:59 pm
- Location: Accokeek, MD/New York City
Nor law nor duty bade me fight,
Nor public men, nor cheering crowds.
A lonely impulse of delight
Led to this tumult in the clouds
- Flying Officer
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:47 pm
- Location: Cloud hopping, Kent, England
I'm pondering doing a review of it in the forums with pictures once its delivered; anyone interested in reading a review or should I spend time gainfully elsewhere?
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest