Elite Dangerous?

We don't just fly

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Nev

Re: Elite Dangerous?

Post by Nev » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Count me in will have to dust off the old clipper :nice:

Always above, seldom on the same level, never underneath.

- Edward Mannock 73 victories

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 am

The multi-crew /character customization update went out yesterday. Is there anybody interested in spacing around with me from time to time? I got a multi crew capable ship for 2 additional small fighters and a gunner seat.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:33 am

I'm going to re-install today :D
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Geordie wrote:I'm going to re-install today :D
Well add me as a friend in-game then.
nickname as always.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:37 pm

IronJockel wrote:
Geordie wrote:I'm going to re-install today :D
Well add me as a friend in-game then.
nickname as always.
Will do. Going to jump on later tonight. names KenzoKunn in game
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Had a quick play on the camera suite and holo-me systems last night - might not change the gameplay much but it's massively cool in terms of immersion, and will be dead handy when it comes to exploration logs. I'm currently finishing off a second instalment of 'Into the Long Dark' so I'll have some nice new visuals to add to it, once I've decided on which moustache I like best :D Name's 'Blackblood' in Elite...
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:52 pm

I likes a woman with a moustache.

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Jammy

Post by Jammy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Bunny wrote:I likes a woman with a moustache.

I do like to shoot down planes yes I do