Halo 3 Online for Pc

We don't just fly

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Geordie

Halo 3 Online for Pc

Post by Geordie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 pm

*Jeremy Clarkson Voice*
I used to love playing Halo 3 on the Xbox 360 all those many moons ago. I have many fond memories of playing this game with friends and was always a bit gutted they never made a PC port. UNTIL NOW!

https://eldewrito.com

I came across this little beauty while I was doing my rounds on the interwebs at Lunch today. I picked it up when I got home and it was like being a Teenager again (Minus the acne). I'd honestly advise you guys to check it out if you were a big fan of Halo 3 back in the day. If you do pick it up make sure you visit the FMM section and pick up the Halo 3 weapon skins. The Halo 4 ones kinda suck.
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

captainxela

Re: Halo 3 Online for Pc

Post by captainxela » Sat May 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Are you still playing this? Halo was my life for quite a few years.

Mysticpuma

Post by Mysticpuma » Sun May 06, 2018 8:58 am

captainxela

Post by captainxela » Sun May 06, 2018 11:45 am

Lame...Halo 3 is dead and i miss it

donnakelly

Post by donnakelly » Tue May 08, 2018 11:50 am

Geordie wrote:*Jeremy Clarkson Voice*
I used to love playing Halo 3 on the Xbox 360 all those many moons ago. I have many fond memories of playing this game with friends and was always a bit gutted they never made a PC port. UNTIL NOW!

https://eldewrito.com

I came across this little beauty while I was doing my rounds on the interwebs at Lunch today. I picked it up when I got home and it was like being a Teenager again (Minus the acne). I'd honestly advise you guys to check it out if you were a big fan of Halo 3 back in the day. If you do pick it up make sure you visit the FMM section and pick up the Halo 3 weapon skins. The Halo 4 ones kinda suck.
amazing game, but unfortunately, it's dead...
The best ideas are in my head