ARMA 3 missions

Premier FPS for wannabe war-zone enthusiasts

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Geordie

Re: ARMA 3 missions

Post by Geordie » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:42 am

I'm with Javelina on this! Had a great time last night!
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Bonkin

Post by Bonkin » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:21 pm

+1

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. For me it got a lot better towards the end when I started to understand the interface a bit better and actually felt like part of a squad (and not a problematic casualty!). Shame that I ran out of time.

Cheers... I look forward to the next event and will try to get some practice in before hand.

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Did I read that the mission are up and rolling constantly on a DS, or is it only time specific?

Can't find the server the last few times I have checked. Have not been able to participate yet, but the next couple of weeks looks to be way more open. Would just be nice to check that I am able to connect with mods sorted out etc.:)

Goat

Post by Goat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Redeye wrote:Did I read that the mission are up and rolling constantly on a DS, or is it only time specific?

Can't find the server the last few times I have checked. Have not been able to participate yet, but the next couple of weeks looks to be way more open. Would just be nice to check that I am able to connect with mods sorted out etc.:)
You read it correctly. The server is always up, so feel free to go on any time. The password is ACG and you can find it by clicking "Remote" in the server browser's bottom right corner.

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Obliged. TO my annoyance I saw that I had "All in arma standalone" rather than the terrain pack:P Sorting out the mods now- eager to check it out:) Watched "Lone survivor" to get in the mood, and though I think it is a propagandish gung-ho- it i still awesome to watch the operators, machinery and equipment. Gonna need to watch Black Hawk Down again too:)

Goat

Post by Goat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Redeye wrote:Obliged. TO my annoyance I saw that I had "All in arma standalone" rather than the terrain pack:P Sorting out the mods now- eager to check it out:) Watched "Lone survivor" to get in the mood, and though I think it is a propagandish gung-ho- it i still awesome to watch the operators, machinery and equipment. Gonna need to watch Black Hawk Down again too:)
I did the same thing. In the beginning I tried doing everything without PlaywithSix.

Javelina

Post by Javelina » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Martinjas wrote:
Redeye wrote:Obliged. TO my annoyance I saw that I had "All in arma standalone" rather than the terrain pack:P Sorting out the mods now- eager to check it out:) Watched "Lone survivor" to get in the mood, and though I think it is a propagandish gung-ho- it i still awesome to watch the operators, machinery and equipment. Gonna need to watch Black Hawk Down again too:)
I did the same thing. In the beginning I tried doing everything without PlaywithSix.
I tried as well, (without PlaywithSix) too at first... But Hindsight put me on the path to ArmA enlightenment....
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra, i7-9700k (4.9ghz all cores), NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL-14 3200mhz RAM, RTX3090FE, Soundblaster Z, Yamaha 5.1 A/V, 2x 512GB Samsung NVMe, 1x 1TB Samsung NVMe, Win 10 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, JetSeat KW-908, Reverb G2, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Case, EVGA 850P2 PSU, PointCTRL

Pariah

Post by Pariah » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Playwithsix has now decided it doesn't want to load on my machine. :(

Javelina

Post by Javelina » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:13 pm

the very first picture reminds me of our mission from yesterday. When we had to assault that last village. Wow!

http://thebrigade.com/2015/03/30/daily- ... -photos-2/
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra, i7-9700k (4.9ghz all cores), NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL-14 3200mhz RAM, RTX3090FE, Soundblaster Z, Yamaha 5.1 A/V, 2x 512GB Samsung NVMe, 1x 1TB Samsung NVMe, Win 10 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, JetSeat KW-908, Reverb G2, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Case, EVGA 850P2 PSU, PointCTRL

Ninja

Post by Ninja » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Pariah if you mean it won't load using the desktop short cut I had same problem kept coming up updater and the nothing.
If so you will have to go where play with Six is installed and click on the Six .exe in folder.