Vietnam / WWII Pacific

Premier FPS for wannabe war-zone enthusiasts

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Double

Vietnam / WWII Pacific

Post by Double » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:39 am

I have not played ARMA in quite some time but I am currently getting ready to. I really enjoyed ARMA, but got bored of it real fast because to be honest, I am not really interested in modern warfare in my gaming, got plenty of that irl. With the just release "Unsung Bravo and the soon to be released Hell in the Pacific mods I think new life is about to be breathed ARMA 3 for me. I was curious if there are many here that would want to play either of these total conversions?

Unsung Bravo: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/19107 ... -released/

Hell in the Pacific: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/18543 ... od-reboot/

DS
Last edited by Double on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!

Goat

Re: Vietnam / WWII Pacific

Post by Goat » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:29 am

Is this available on Steam workshop? I wouldn't be opposed to putting this on my ArmA 3 server, but for newer players I want to make the mod experience less painful than what us ardent ArmA veterans have had to go through in the past.

Double

Re: Vietnam / WWII Pacific

Post by Double » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:17 am

Unsung Bravo is not on Steam. It would need to installed manually, which is pretty much as simple as downloading and dropping '@Unsung Bravo' into your main directory. CBA is no longer required for Unsung. It is also on PlaywithSix if you need.
Then, you will be able to download missions from the Workshop. There currently is a [co22]Evolution mission using Unsung on Steam that looks fun.

Not sure if Hell in the Pacific will be on Steam either. I looks to be pretty big. Unsung Bravo comes in at just under 10gb. That's just base mod, no missions. HiP will be adding a lot more assets than Unsung, so being over 10gb is pretty much a sure thing.

DS
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!