Re Bomber night

This open community event is the real blood and guts of the air war.

Moderator: Meaker

Meaker

Re Bomber night

Postby Meaker » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Bomber Night will return in due coarse gentlemen......but,only when we have an RAF bomber which can carry a reasonable payload,namely the Team Fusion flyable Wellington Mk1.

If and when the TF5 update is eventually released by Team Fusion Solutions,which will include the proposed flyable Wellington Mk1,we will start a brand new bomber night,and this will herald a totally fresh start for ACG Bomber Command and it's operations.

However......as Team Fusion Solutions are dragging their heals over the release date of the TF5 update,your guess is as good as mine as to when this may materialise.

We have all waited a very long time for this TF5 update,I do hope it does eventually happen,as it would be a great pity if has all been in vain,but in the mean time,we can only be hopeful.

Meaks
''Ah,tally-ho,yippety-dap and zing zang spillip,looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka ? ''

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Return to “Bomber Night”