FMB help needed.

Discussion regarding mapping and missions in here - we are talking FMB chaps. Perhaps you are building a mission for the server or for campaign? Talk to the experts - we always need people willing to muck in so don't be shy!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Double

FMB help needed.

Post by Double » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Hey guys,

I am working on building a mission but am running into a couple problems. I hope some of you FMB gurus might be able to help out.

1) I have a problem with the yellow boards on the runway running in both directions. I have even dropped the runway down to 10x10 and hid it out of sight, but still show the boards going in both directions along the runway. How do I get rid of these boards? The are an eyesore!

2) Some of you may remember my last mission had problems with AI taking over planes that players abandoned. I think this is handled with scripts but I am not sure how to do that. Can one of you point me to the script I need?
*I saw on one of phill's videos that when you are creating a spawn point you should put '1' under max planes because this is related to how
many planes each player can spawn at a time. In Boyzees video he put max planes to '50'. My question, is that number about how many players
can spawn at a time there? If I set it to one will it stop AI from taking over a players plane?*

3) This being a coop mission would it be best to use pass through triggers to spawn EA or some other form of spawn?

Thanks in advance for you help,
:salute:DS
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!

Double

Re: FMB help needed.

Post by Double » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:16 am

Okay. I figured out the questions I had in the OP, but now I have a new one.

How do I make the AI 'spawn parked' then taxi to the runway for takeoff? Right now my AI flight of eight spawns in a row parked with engines off. They start engines then begin to despawn one by one, only to have them respawn on the runway across the field and take off.

:salute:DS

Double

Post by Double » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Got answeres at ATAG. Thanks guys.

Rowns

Post by Rowns » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:35 am

Np Double helped you with pleasure ;)