Would you like to see advanced Engine Reliability in TF 5.0?

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: Would you like to see advanced Engine Reliability in TF 5.0?

Post by Dickie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:12 pm

StG77_CountZero wrote:
LuftAsher wrote:Hey guys, Team Fusion here. We're looking at adding helicopters and wire-guided ATGMs to Cliffs of Dover in TF 5.0. What do you think? :)
to quote Balki from perfect strangers "don't be ri-diculous" :)
they gona first work on adding female pilot 3D model, there was so many of them flying and fighting over N Africa and Channal in 1940-42, so it perfectly fits their policy of not doing non-historical modeling.
https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/ ... post274863

Fuck me. "Gender equality flight crews" in 1940?

Piss off love. There were the Russian night witches and the ATA but that was it.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Ginger wrote:What have you delivered Reddog! Sweet FA, so give them a break at least their doing something positive.
To be fair he has actually delivered more than TFS simply by running events.

They are taking the mickey with that gender crap so I hope it is lip service else I'm going to add a gay pilot request and trans one for measure.

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Dickie wrote:
Ginger wrote:What have you delivered Reddog! Sweet FA, so give them a break at least their doing something positive.
To be fair he has actually delivered more than TFS simply by running events.
Exactly. He's a crotchety old bastard and he still owes me a hug but he's done a ton for this community and dismissing those efforts in the manner Ginger has is just outright silly. You can disagree with someones opinion without taking a giant, runny, squirty shit all over their entire body of work.

Imagine if someone came to ACG and said "Dickie, you haven't done a fucking thing for this community!", they'd get fired into a low orbit with a bloody catapult for saying some dumb shit like that.

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Also when the LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS get added to Cliffs, I want my crew chief to be a strong, well-built but still homely Aryan woman with blue eyes, blond hair and a phat, juicy ass. Make it happen TFS.

Rich

Post by Rich » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:34 pm

No random failures please. There will be enough failures without them being random. Maybe a variable about how much abuse and engine can take.

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:46 pm

OK I will publicly apologize to Reddog " I'am Sorry for being a knob" but the knocking of TFS every time they post can not help the cause. :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 pm

No worries. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. I am a dick at the best of times.

@Spiritus. Where you post your PR updates is up to you. My post regarding the state of the Bug Tracker was on SoW yes.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:36 pm

69th_Spiritus_Mortem wrote: @Reddog, I looked for your post about the bugtracker issues you mention but didn't see it in the bugtracker thread here at ACG.

@ACG moderators, you can keep this thread open if you'd like, but we are closing the other ones since we got a lot of feedback and suggestions/comments/concerns and have a good idea about what the majority of the community wants. IF we do something like this, it seems that the community would want it to be optional.
SM our thread on bugs is stickied in this forum
http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/forum/v ... f=5&t=2057

I would like all of our members to register and vote but they don't, you only get a sample.

Regarding thread closure. We don't do that here. If there is nothing more to say in a thread then nobody will post, so what's the point in locking it? ATAG lock everything, we lock nothing.

Vranac

Post by Vranac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:53 pm

LuftAsher wrote:Also when the LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS get added to Cliffs, I want my crew chief to be a strong, well-built but still homely Aryan woman with blue eyes, blond hair and a phat, juicy ass. Make it happen TFS.

Double

Post by Double » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:13 pm

LuftAsher wrote:Also when the LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS get added to Cliffs, I want my crew chief to be a strong, well-built but still homely Aryan woman with blue eyes, blond hair and a phat, juicy ass. Make it happen TFS.
Talk about feature creep :shock:

:salute: DS
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!