Spitfire fuel tank fire in 4.5

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Barone

Re: Spitfire fuel tank fire in 4.5

Post by Barone » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Von Archie wrote:I thought TFS was getting their own forum away from the atag arseholes?
I think should be this one: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/10 ... ffs-dover/
5th VSQN discord: https://discord.gg/RE52gzK

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Ah thanks Barone.
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Barone

Post by Barone » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Your welcome sir.
But still no clue about an official site.
If I remember well there was an address (http://www.teamfusion.con) but it reminded you to atag.
5th VSQN discord: https://discord.gg/RE52gzK

BR Lobo

Post by BR Lobo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Let's to see what TFS wil do to improve something that works nice and accurate.

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Barone wrote:
Von Archie wrote:I thought TFS was getting their own forum away from the atag arseholes?
I think should be this one: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/10 ... ffs-dover/
They are even using BoX/777 forum as official for TFS, so thers more people from CloD geting introduced to BoX games, as their moves are doing everything to get more and more people to buy that game, and play that insted CloD :P

BR Lobo

Post by BR Lobo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:29 am

Lol CountZero!

Those guys in TFS are strange... Someone tell they that Spitfires in WWII goes down in flames, but in BoB period, Spitfires MkI and II only have frontal fuel tanks really well protected.

Just in MkV, I believe, was introduced extra rear fuselage fuel tanks. If those guys are a little bit less arrogants, it's another case of ignorance, like the other question about collisions.

Buuuuuut, maybe they want really to kill CloD to sell more BoX expansions....

Smokejumper

Post by Smokejumper » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:58 am

LuftAsher wrote:
ATAG_Snapper wrote:For a fellow who promised to stop posting after my last warning to stop pestering TFS with endless questions, you have sure been posting a lot since. You are getting an indefinite vacation from this forum to allow TFS to focus on Beta 4.5 and 5.0. There are other venues through which you can contact TFS from this point onwards. :salute:
You can't even ask them questions now. You will be banned for asking questions.

I'm sure this one guy vigorously pursuing an answer to his question about the Spitfire's fuel tank was REALLY distracting Team Fusion and delaying their progress on the upcoming patches. I'm sure that's really, really, really happening guys.

Fuck.
Me.

Lobo was being a pestering dick to be honest. He was asked to lay off multiple times but refused and now he's not welcome in their house. I wouldn't call Snapper an unreasonable ass. He's rather nice actually. Lobo was being rude dropping passive aggressive posts. He refused to knock it off and now he has to use Facebook to contact TFS instead of the ATAG forum.

We know what their forums are like. Poke them with a stick often enough and you're out. They are not like us, they don't enjoy conflict as much as we do. Dickie said and I agree it's almost an American thing to want a sterile forum without colourful dialogue. Get into the bantz too hard get a ban.

Lobo is right and did great work. If he had gone about it differently...... I should know, I'm crass and have learnt hard lessons communicating with all of you.

Here you go Lobo, looks like you got more detail....

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/31 ... additions/

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:19 am

I haven't read it but you always need to take account of second language and translations, or you have the mental capacity to drive through the rhetoric to understand the message. ATAG moderators can't seem to manage that and they bite on anything and everything that may seem offensive, then ramp it up. If they are to host TFS, who deal with the general public regarding a product, then they need to be more mature and calm, rather than condescending and authoritarian. That's what businesses do - could you imagine a major supermarket responding to their customers in the way that ATAG moderators do? "I bought some of your own brand baked beans and didn't like them, I have some feedback, the tomato sauce in them is too sweet". "You know we're tired of your complaints, our people work hard and those beans are cheap, so go to another supermarket, GET OUT"

Smokejumper, you probably noticed how much I read between the lines, which is why you are still here.

Smokejumper

Post by Smokejumper » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 am

I did. We also had some good chats with one being I wanted to have a crack at a member I had a disagreement with who is no longer here. You said I could but you'd prefer I didn't as when this isn't fun for you anymore it all comes crashing down. I said at the time it's your house and I'm not going to make a mess in it out of respect. I've also tried to change some behaviour (somewhat successful still working on it) when something wasn't working and I was not making friends well. Lobo was asked not to badger so hard and he agreed. He went back on his word and is out. That's what Snapper said in the thread. I was not in their conversation but I have gotten into forum bother there and Snapper sent me a PM to knock it off or he will have to ban me.

Lobo did get his answer on the TF forum outside of ATAG from Spritus Mortem. Perhaps they where working on a more detailed answer and they got annoyed? I don't know of course.

I disagree with how ATAG moderates but I can hardly say I'm surprised Snap dropped a ban.

ACG needs a jackass to make fun of. I don't mind it being me. I'm a bit silly and perhaps a bit nuts. I'm used to it. I've been me for awhile now. Thanks for keeping me around. Rather like the joint.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:25 am

A jackass? Just the one? Nah, we've got a whole squadron of them :lol: