Joining?

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Broadsword

Re: Joining?

Post by Broadsword » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:39 pm

I always thought that was our target :D
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 pm

:lol:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Raptorattacker

Post by Raptorattacker » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Dickie wrote:Hi Raptor,

Are you talking about minimap markers? If so, I don't see how they would help if I'm honest. In our campaign you don't really need to navigate to the action because your Squadron Leader will do it for you. Getting home is something else, but the Luftwaffe often lend a hand in that :shock:
No, I was talking about ingame markers although I DON'T use the aiming markers in any shape or form!... I'll just keep plodding along as I am for a while and see how I progress for now but guys, thanks for the input. I can already see how good this community is and am happy to keep sticking my head in and having a browse around at stuff. I WILL shout up when I feel I can 'take the plunge', if you know what I mean? :nice:

Vukac
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Vukac » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Welcome in ACG Raptorattacker :B: :salute:
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Raptorattacker wrote:
Dickie wrote:Hi Raptor,

Are you talking about minimap markers? If so, I don't see how they would help if I'm honest. In our campaign you don't really need to navigate to the action because your Squadron Leader will do it for you. Getting home is something else, but the Luftwaffe often lend a hand in that :shock:
No, I was talking about ingame markers although I DON'T use the aiming markers in any shape or form!... I'll just keep plodding along as I am for a while and see how I progress for now but guys, thanks for the input. I can already see how good this community is and am happy to keep sticking my head in and having a browse around at stuff. I WILL shout up when I feel I can 'take the plunge', if you know what I mean? :nice:

Right ok so you are talking about the labels on the aircraft you see from your cockpit. We don't do those I'm sorry, hopefully you will find it ok anyway.

Raptorattacker

Post by Raptorattacker » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 am

Vukac wrote:Welcome in ACG Raptorattacker :B: :salute:
Thanks mate! How's the Spit skin holding up? I DO hope you haven't scratched the painrwork?!! :nice:

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Bunny wrote:
Broadsword wrote:And to be honest your contact spotting doesn't need to be very good as long as you can successfully stick with your wingman until he leads you to the target :D
...or your doom :D
Shooting down friendlies again Bunny?
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Geordie wrote:
Bunny wrote:
Broadsword wrote:And to be honest your contact spotting doesn't need to be very good as long as you can successfully stick with your wingman until he leads you to the target :D
...or your doom :D
Shooting down friendlies again Bunny?
Everyone's a potential target Geordie, everyone :D

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Raptorattacker

Post by Raptorattacker » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Ha! Ha! Seems I've uncovered a hiccup?!!

Vukac
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Vukac » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Raptorattacker wrote:
Vukac wrote:Welcome in ACG Raptorattacker :B: :salute:
Thanks mate! How's the Spit skin holding up? I DO hope you haven't scratched the painrwork?!! :nice:
Excellent! And respect for you Raptorattacker :salute: :salute: :B:
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."