Screenshots

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Toxic

Re: Screenshots

Post by Toxic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Jaydog wrote:1st Schwarm (Toxic, Spud, Jaydog and Ros) of 1./JG26 crossing the Channel on a JABO mission

:praise:

Jammy

Post by Jammy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 pm

On today's Emergency Campaign Break we bombed our old home of Rouen and some cars hidden in a forest (no footage).

After that I was violently squeezed into my Hurricane and forced to lead the mighty 501 on a low level attack at some ships next to an enemy convoy. We managed to sneak up on them thanks to my brilliant navigating skills and set on them. Bombed the ships and strafed the airfield before the enemy could take off in numbers

Sadly despite my unrivaled skills as a dogfighter A Jerry Fighter Flack got very lucky and shot me down. Smashed into a tree grove off sorts. On the bright side I got a lovely view of my mates fighting.

I caught the last moments of Secu. Close your eyes children!

Then, more humorously, Broady ran out of ammo, and since this wasn't a real campaign decided to do a Pariah on em'

Boom!
Yep! He survived by mere millimeters. After being captured I attacked his captors with a tree branch. As unbelievable as it may sound, I too was captured as a result.

We were convinced to do a final attack on the active enemy airfield before returning to our dull lives away from the computer. We loaded up, and headed sneakily down the coast towards our target. No-one expected a thing ...

They were lined up perfectly so hitting them was a piece of cake. Bunny being Bunny couldn't resist to shoot down another Officer in the back (RIP Broady) before the swarms of angered 109's retaliated. I shot one down, saw Bunny spank one and snapped up a second helping before running out.

Now useless I spied a 109 taking off to cause more havoc on Bully and Bunny. I decided to do a Pariah on him and did so successfully, turning the yellow sausage into a harmless metal pancake. This concludes the fun we had today.

"If your ammo goes, use your nose" - 2nd Rammulons 3:14
I do like to shoot down planes yes I do

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:09 am

Brilliant pics Jammy. Was a really fun night, had a great laugh and enjoyed the flying a great deal. Thanks to Bully for setting it all up :nice:

And many thanks to Blackdog as well for being such a good sport about my beastly behaviour in giving him a nudge :lol: I'll try to put up the movie by next weekend by way of compensation :D
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:55 am

Twas clearly my evasive talents that frustrated you to such antics!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

However you do realise that when Maverick hits the brakes you are meant to fly right by yes???

:salute:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:32 am

:lol:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Sharpe

Post by Sharpe » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel - to the last beat of the heart.

Mysticpuma

Post by Mysticpuma » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:48 am

Dropping in to say hello.
Plummet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bonkin

Post by Bonkin » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:50 am

Lol. Nice one Mystic.

Jammy

Post by Jammy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:34 am

Noice. If I may Mystic ...

Typical end of an ACG Pilot
I do like to shoot down planes yes I do

Pariah