The Russian Knights Of ACG!

Insurgency and borderless global conflict

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Schmuck

The Russian Knights Of ACG!

Post by Schmuck » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Welcome Comrades, I am Commander Vladimir Shmuckoviski III, and this is mighty flanker Squadron! With help from Capitalist Redeye, Ivan Zeroinski, we have formed our very own Sukhoi Su-27 squadron. Mother Russia's skies will forever be safe now.

This coming Saturday we will be hosting our first training session at 19:30 GMT. The training will be Public, as most of them will be, so that anyone interested in joining may come! I will be running the training based off of what I know from the manual and my own experiences as well as my friend KombatMilc's knowledge of the Su-27 which he has over 600 hours of in game flight on. There is no commitment here just a simple sit and learn for anyone who would like to join the Squadron or just learn how to use it. We will go over the following

-Key Bindings
-Cockpit Familiarization
-Navigation System/HDD Compatibility
-RWR Familiarization
-Weapon Systems/HDD Compatibility/Missile Compatibility/RWR (how they all work together)
-Basic Start up/Taxi
-Basic Formation Take off
-Basic Formation Flight
-Basic Flight Maneuvers

If you have any questions on what will be going on or how to do anything regarding the training or the Su-27 either reply here or find me on Teamspeak. If you are interested in joining please do it here or in a PM to me. Hope to see some of you there for the training.

Until then Comrades,
капита́н Vladimir Shmuckoviski III, xoxo

EDIT: We too will be making our own PvE missions for our own little campaign missions and such!
Last edited by Schmuck on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninja

Re: The Russian Knights Of ACG!

Post by Ninja » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Well I've got suppose it I might as well try and learn to use it :)
With learning to fly the Hurricane, The Hawk, and now the Huey with Flick I foresee divorce on the cards due to lack of attention to the wife lol

Macnihilist

Post by Macnihilist » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:05 pm

I won't be able to make it this Saturday, but you can put me on the 'very interested' list for the next training session.

Zero

Post by Zero » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:33 am

Da.

(Explains everything 8-) )

Schmuck

Post by Schmuck » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:38 pm

I'll be on Friday as well if there are people that can't make it to the Saturday training. Friday won't be as extensive but will be informative none the less.It will most likely take place on a public multiplayer mission and we'll go over the basics. So glad to see that people are interested in doing this! See you all in the skies, and you Jerry.... I'll see you in the Channel 8-)

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Schmuck I always see you TK people on the 104th & I laugh hysterically every time I see it :D

Schmuck

Post by Schmuck » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:04 am

Nada, the only person I've TK'd was Rohde. He was making jokes while he was flying I shoved an R-27 up his Ass. Laughter ensued for 10 minutes

Schmuck

Post by Schmuck » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:05 am

I haven't TK'd anyone actually in a while. Now being TK'd that's a whole other story.....

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 am

Schmuck wrote:I haven't TK'd anyone actually in a while. Now being TK'd that's a whole other story.....

That might be it!

Ninja

Post by Ninja » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:17 pm

going to miss tonights outing have to go out pick lad up from Manchester :(