-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Vintage realism

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Air Combat Group is happy to announce its Normandy44 Dedicated Server.

The server is based in Germany, has an upload of 100Mbit and is running full real missions.

Server offers:
-Ciribob's Simple radio
-A2G Tasking
-Bombers and Intercept Radar
-Combined Arms integration

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/
Server IP: 85.93.89.102:10308

special thanks to Flight Control and Ciribob
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

IronJockel

Re: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Post by IronJockel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Please use this Topic for all WW2 Server related questions.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:05 am

whats up with server?

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Coopes wrote:whats up with server?
It's up now.

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Cool

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:38 am

Iron Jockel can i suggest a couple of things.

A few friends who i fly with and i have been talking.

Can we lessen the AI even more on player numbers. These things just dont really add much.

Spotting, can we force it down a bit lower. People spotting fights from a million miles away and coming in higher for bounce has no skill.

Thoughts?

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:48 am

Coopes wrote:Iron Jockel can i suggest a couple of things.

A few friends who i fly with and i have been talking.

Can we lessen the AI even more on player numbers. These things just dont really add much.

Spotting, can we force it down a bit lower. People spotting fights from a million miles away and coming in higher for bounce has no skill.

Thoughts?
The Ai only spawn ins great numbers, if one side is overcrowded and the large setting is the only one that isn't extreamly bugged right now.
As soon as ED did something there i will check it out what i can do.

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Yea the ai seem to come out of no where. Its worse in the mustang. The redtails are dumb shits lol

Mauf

Post by Mauf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:17 pm

I still think we should try moving the AI spot to the side, out of the middle way between the two bases.

-AI isn't really a compensation factor on unbalanced teams anyways, they're too dumb to be that^^
-They're great for target practice and keep people around a bit longer so the server starts filling. Right now at their current position, they just add to the general target identification noise and make things unnecessarily confusing.
-Can you try giving the AI 109s a more different paint scheme from the player 109s? Right now, the red tail P51s are easy to tell apart from the player P51s, even from a great distance. For the AI 109s, you need to be alot closer and thanks to the general blue filter introduced in 1.5, you can't really go by shade of grey on their paint scheme:P. Makes picking out the players a lot easier for the LW side than the Allies.

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Mauf wrote:I still think we should try moving the AI spot to the side, out of the middle way between the two bases.

-AI isn't really a compensation factor on unbalanced teams anyways, they're too dumb to be that^^
-They're great for target practice and keep people around a bit longer so the server starts filling. Right now at their current position, they just add to the general target identification noise and make things unnecessarily confusing.
-Can you try giving the AI 109s a more different paint scheme from the player 109s? Right now, the red tail P51s are easy to tell apart from the player P51s, even from a great distance. For the AI 109s, you need to be alot closer and thanks to the general blue filter introduced in 1.5, you can't really go by shade of grey on their paint scheme:P. Makes picking out the players a lot easier for the LW side than the Allies.

Ai 109 are white, while all others have much darker colors.

I currently can't edit the file without breaking it :| So as long as i don't know what is happening the missions stays the same.