FS Economy.

Flight Simulator X, Prepare3D, X-Plane,...

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Geordie

FS Economy.

Post by Geordie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Last night I installed Flight sim Economy for FSX last night and it's really pulled me in.
The issue I had with flying in FSX was that there was no goal. I understood that I was flying and learning how to fly these aircraft but with no goal in mind I lost interest.

Since installing FSE I've got my interest in General Aviation back. Granted I still don't know how to properly fly a lot of the aircraft but this has given me the get-up and go that I was missing.

FSE works with FSX, P3D and Xplane and the best part? It's free! I've paled a link below for those interested.

www.fseconomy.net
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Thaine

Re: FS Economy.

Post by Thaine » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Great,

Get into contact with one of us as soon as you want to learn more. And you should definitely try shared cockpit and Vatsim if possible. It's the way to fly.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 pm

If I start flying more I'm looking at picking up Xplane for my birthday/Christmas.
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Good choice, I was starting with XPlane only recently. It's rather cheap for a flight simulator and has tons of free stuff. One only has to spend some effort and time to get into the whole system. Miki wrote some brilliant guides.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel