ACG BMS server available

Fast jets, and even more Brylcreem than the Spitfire boys...

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dave

Re: ACG BMS server available

Post by Dave » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Yeah I already did that... Still an imperfect solution though. Wish there was some sort of borderless window mode. Also whenever I click outside of BMS it seems to offset my in-game mouse cursor from my windows one for some reason. The whole thing just seems really janky, and kind of annoying since I don't have to put up with this in any of the other sims I run.

Miki

Post by Miki » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Did you deselect "borders" ?

For the mouse, as soon as you click outside, you'll have two cursor. One in game, and another one for windows...

Dave

Post by Dave » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Yeah but I need to do that since I have things like streaming software running quite often that I need to use. Don't want to have to deal with two mouse-cursors on my screen, since the windows one doesn't go away after I switch back to BMS. Also, I can't seem to find an option for borders?

Edit: got the borders solved, but the mouse cursor thing is still really bothering me. It's going to take a while to get fully set up but I have a feeling it will be worth it in the end. Are there any theaters I should be downloading? The default Korea one looks pants.