Recruitment: Jasta 7 Wants You! (MST)

The original knights of the skies

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Shadepiece

Recruitment: Jasta 7 Wants You! (MST)

Post by Shadepiece » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Are you a steely eyed killer? Do you want to get out of the drab trenches? Do you want to get out of the muck, and into the air?!

Join Jasta 7 today!!

Gents, if you haven't been tracking the Co-op campaigns that Periah has been trying to get put together then I'd suggest you check the "Plan" thread. What I am looking at doing us hosting Jasta 7 on Friday evenings. Due to my work I have to do it pretty late, and I am in Mountain Time. I am looking at doing it at 1700 US mountain time.

Due to my work requirements I will only be able to do two of every three weeks. To alleviate the situation I am looking for an XO/adjutant who can host when I'm not around, or every third week we could choose a different night to play on. I am open to suggestions on that.

I need to know how many folks are interested, and if the time specified will work for you. I will gladly accept all applicants, but I might have to divert anyone after six to a different squadron/jasta/host. Periah would like to keep the squadrons around 5 so that we don't need a super powerful machine to run the missions.

I will be looking into some Mods that Jasta 7 will be running, as well as producing a squadron leaderboard.

Comms were not a thing in WWI, but I fly with you lot for the banter. We will stay in teamspeak, and have a chat on the patrol, but I will forbid any talk about the mission, or information the would not be able to be relayed in real life. So we can have fun while maintaining a realistic and immersive experience.

If you think this would be a ball of fun, which I promise it will be as fun as I can make it, and seriously think you could show up most Fridays then please drop a post here.

Cheers!
-Shadepiece

Luke

Re: Recruitment: Jasta 7 Wants You!

Post by Luke » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Count me in breh

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:26 pm

With how many folks are posting on the other threads I thought I'd get some more folks saying they were interested.

Is it flying early German squadrons that's the issue, or the time of day? If anyone is interested, but has a suggestion for different times please let me know.

Pariah

Post by Pariah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Yeah, come on peeps. Jasta 7 needs you. The kaiser expects you to do your duty.

Kildren

Post by Kildren » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:50 pm

i can fly all times

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

Pariah

Post by Pariah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Pick a squadron then Kildren.

Sprite

Post by Sprite » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:28 pm

I'd Jasta like to take this moment to say I will be joining! Can't make this Friday, but most Fridays I will be available all day

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 am

Excellent! Looking for one possibly two more brave folks to hop in the Albatross D.II lt!

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:58 pm

What aircraft type will you be using?

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Shadepiece wrote:Excellent! Looking for one possibly two more brave folks to hop in the Albatross D.II lt!
Not completely decided just yet, but most likely we will be flying the Albatross D.II lt. and the D.III. Unfortunately they are in two sepeerate DLC packs on Steam. If you have the stand alone then you can just by the specific planes needed, otherwise you need to buy the "Furious Wings" DLC and the "Bloody April" DLC. This might not be feasible for some, but I am going to try to work with those who are interested.