Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

ROF Christmas sale 66% off

Post by Dickie » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:25 am

https://riseofflight.com/informburo/e77 ... e9d117acd/

2017 was a HUGE year for the team in WWII, but fans of ROF and WWI also got some good news with the announcement of Flying Circus Volume I which has entered the preliminary development phase. As you may know, this was part of our larger blockbuster announcement pertaining to the development of our Sturmovik line of products, of which, Flying Circus will become a part of. As development progresses we will of course keep ROF fans informed of what is happening with Flying Circus.

In the meantime, ROF will continue to offer many, many hours of Great War fun while we work to get Flying Circus off the ground. And in that spirit, we offer you another Holiday Sale on everything Rise of Flight! As is our usual Holiday tradition, we have launched a Christmas Sale on Steam and the Website from Dec. 21st until Jan. 4th.

All Rise of Flight content is 66% OFF both on Steam and RoF website.

Shadepiece

Re: ROF Christmas sale 66% off

Post by Shadepiece » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Hopefully this time next year we will be able to get our hands on Flying Circus!! In the mean time I highly recommend Furious Wings, and the Best Fighters of the way DLCs. Those are the biggest bang for your buck.

Also, a bit more niche, but I have fallen in love with the early war birds in Birth of Warbirds. Grab all three for the price of one. Previous owners of RoF "might" get a discount on FC, but they still need to make their money, so do expect to buy it all again if you are looking forward to FC.

Von Archie

Re: ROF Christmas sale 66% off

Post by Von Archie » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:29 pm

By the time FC arrives there might be new VR headsets out, it will be awesome!
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift