Flanders in Flames with JG1

The original knights of the skies

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Shadepiece

Flanders in Flames with JG1

Post by Shadepiece » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:16 am

Hello gents,

I wanted to post in here to see if anyone else is interested in joining in on Flanders in Flames with JG1. In short it is a "dead is dead" event held on Saturdays, with each event counting towards the overall campaign. I love Rise of Flight, and I would love to get Jasta 7 up and running again if there's enough interest, but I thought this might be a fun alternative for any of you who enjoy Rise of Flight. It's not exactly common to see any of the RoF servers with people on them.

I think this could be a fun event for all of us to fly together on! The way the event works means that we will rotate sides every two weeks. So two weeks flying Central, and then two flying Entente. This campaign is a late 1916 campaign so the available aircraft are the Pushers on Entente, and E.IIIs for Jerry. I think this sounds like a good time, and plan to be partaking regardless, but I would love to have some ACG guys to join in.

Anyone interested can follow this link for more information:
http://forum.jg1.org

Then navigate to the FiF section. For the record I was told by the event lead that whoever would like to join will be placed on "Red Team" meaning we can all fly together. I love RoF, and I have been looking for something beyond coop and dogfight servers and this is it for sure. FiF has been around since Red Baron 3D in 1999, so they must be doing something right!

Post below of you want to give it a shot or if you have any questions.

Cheers!
-Shadepiece

HotLunch

Re: Flanders in Flames with JG1

Post by HotLunch » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:33 pm

I'll be signing up this weekend.
More vodka Comrade!

Pariah

Re: Flanders in Flames with JG1

Post by Pariah » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:38 am

I'd love to try something like this but unfortunately can't spare the time.