Post Scriptum - 9th SS Panzer Division

WW2 tactical shooter reliving Operation Market Garden.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Berethor

Re: Post Scriptum - 9th SS Panzer Division

Post by Berethor » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Berethor wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:26 am
WASD - Infantry movement / Tank turret rotation and elevation
Q/E - lean left and right
Z - go prone
CTRL - crouch
ALT+F4 - Rage Quit
R - Reload
Space - Jump/climb
TAB - Scoreboard

Tex wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 pm
Stupid question : I’ve yet to actually play the game and have no idea what the controls, etc even are as a result. Is there a source to read or a place to practice and get to know the game? I realize it has not been released yet but keep seeing play test video and reading, here, about the game.
that's as much I can give you in terms of controls, there will be a training area in the game once it is released to fool around. Also, there will be another test weekend before release (not really confirmed by the devs, but it has been in the talks on discord).

Another way to get a rough feel for the type of expected gameplay is Squad which has a free weekend in the upcoming. weekend

Tex
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Tex » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Thanks, that is a start. I also have my fingers on a strict exercise routine.
Image Howdy Ya'll!

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Just couldn't go back to WWII Online after seeing the game play videos on this. Bought the game today! Sign me up for whatever is needed. :salute:

If we'll be having regular Saturday campaign events, will we also be getting briefings as we do now?

Berethor

Post by Berethor » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:48 pm

Lachs wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:04 pm
Just couldn't go back to WWII Online after seeing the game play videos on this. Bought the game today! Sign me up for whatever is needed. :salute:

If we'll be having regular Saturday campaign events, will we also be getting briefings as we do now?
Welcome to Post Scriptum.
I'll put you in Kildrens Infantry Squad.

Not sure about having briefings yet. The only thing I can think of is "We must defend/capture that specific bride/crossroad etc at all cost. Furthers orders would be given ingame via voice chat to be able to react to the changes on the battlefield.

I'm open for suggestions in that regard though.
And I was thinking of having a little award system similar to what we have in IL-2, but I haven't thought about the details yet as I need to see a proper event or 2 go first and decide on requirements to achieve those rewards.

Right now our focus is on testing the server provided by Gromic.

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:42 am

Ausgezeichnet, vielen Dank!

Berethor wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:48 pm
Lachs wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Welcome to Post Scriptum.
I'll put you in Kildrens Infantry Squad.

Not sure about having briefings yet. The only thing I can think of is "We must defend/capture that specific bride/crossroad etc at all cost. Furthers orders would be given ingame via voice chat to be able to react to the changes on the battlefield.

I'm open for suggestions in that regard though.
And I was thinking of having a little award system similar to what we have in IL-2, but I haven't thought about the details yet as I need to see a proper event or 2 go first and decide on requirements to achieve those rewards.

Right now our focus is on testing the server provided by Gromic.