Thinking about buying post scriptum but put off by the huge amount of negative reviews

WW2 tactical shooter reliving Operation Market Garden.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Speedbird 48

Thinking about buying post scriptum but put off by the huge amount of negative reviews

Post by Speedbird 48 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:19 am

From the moment I saw beta game play videos I was in love. The whole environment was just gorgeous. Post Scriptum was on the top of my wishlist. But when the release actually came, I found that people seemed quite disappointed. I have heard that player base is low, the game is buggy, and that griefing is rampant. What are your guys thoughts on it?

Thaine

Re: Thinking about buying post scriptum but put off by the huge amount of negative reviews

Post by Thaine » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:19 am

I think it's awesome. I don't see it being more buggy than other games, have to discover game breaking bugs yet. I also never have the problem to find a full server. The learning curve is quite steep, and it can be frustrating if you have a lot of ego-tools that do not communicate and play it like a rambo-style fps. But the game I participated in were more often awesome than not.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Kai Lae

Re: Thinking about buying post scriptum but put off by the huge amount of negative reviews

Post by Kai Lae » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:04 am

Honestly I don't know why people are bitching about it. There are a few things - hitreg, for example that show up sometimes - but other than that I don't have problems.