ACG Team

WW2 tactical shooter reliving Operation Market Garden.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Rex
Leutnant
Leutnant
Adjutant

Re: ACG Team

Post by Rex » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:25 am

I'll be there

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:58 pm

Do we have a time and server yet?

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Okay guys... Sorry for the slow updates here, we had a little miscommunication.

I just chatted with "[EASY]Msg...rosado69", they're hosting the event on their event server. It will be at 5:30pm PST. We will each have to "Join" the event (link below), sign the roster and fill in our names to be able to join their server. Their coordinators will assign us to squads. They're calling this a "Mixer" event so they will spread us around throughout other squads.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If that link doesn't work for you I may have to send everyone an individual invite through Discord, which I know nothing about. Let me know and we'll do our best..

Again, sorry for the confusion and delay on this and thanks for your patience. This is a learning opportunity for me. I will try to learn more about the process and be more proactive next time.

Thanks

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:43 pm

I just used the link to register... It was pretty straight forward. Let me know when/if you register so I can keep a tally.

Good luck! :B:

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Seems to be some issue with the start time... Here's what I received from one of their event coordinators this morning.

"[EASY] Msgt_rosado61Today at 9:04 AM
ok let me check real quick if you joined in
i see your name here so you did join it so you should be all set so when its 5:30PM PST join the community comms in the event discord thts where we will all meet up and make sure everyone knows where they are supposed to go"

So... Join the community comms and we'll see what happens.

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 am

So... They had a Western Front event earlier today but are still having the "Mix" event that Onebad signed us up for today...

Here is the link to the Community Cooperation site to join when/if you participate.

https://discord.gg/SU2nM3

Hopefully we'll see a few guys there!

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:05 am

Just finished the event... Had a blast. Once I navigated through Discord it went pretty smooth. They started with a briefing on Discord (if you think ours are long, think again), sorted into teams then joined the server. I recorded everything, if I get time I'll edit and post it.

Hopefully we can get more members to the next one. ;)

Biggs

Post by Biggs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Shit I missed it... How many showed up?

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Numbers fluctuated a little but averaged around 50. I was the only one from ACG. It was pretty structured. The briefing on Discord took almost an hour to get people checked in and sorted into factions and sections. The fighting was also pretty controlled with assets and loadouts being added or removed depending on the status of one side or the other.

Despite all the controls, the fight was intense and a hell of a lot of fun. I hope more of us join the next one!!

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Easy is having another "mix em" event on Saturday the 19th at 530pm PST / 830pm EST / 1230am GMT.. Here is the signup sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Get with me if you have any questions.. This was a lot of fun last week... Hopefully we'll have more ACG members this week.