Chapter III will be Normandy

WW2 tactical shooter reliving Operation Market Garden.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Konaber

Chapter III will be Normandy

Post by Konaber » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Teaser trailers:

After the first trailer I hoped for Africa/Italy, but well ...

Spectre

Re: Chapter III will be Normandy

Post by Spectre » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 pm

I feel ya, I really wanted a Pacific or Italian theater, but I understand why they're doing it. Most of the assets are already there, they probably did a ton of research for the area whilst working on the previous chapters and its a guaranteed good time. Hopefully this means actually using the parachute feature which I have gotten to use a grand total of like three times. It'll be nice if they include the beaches too instead of just airborne, especially if it means having more than just Utah and Omaha. #PlsJunoBeach
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength"
- Air Marshal Billy Bishop

Konaber

Post by Konaber » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:48 pm

Spectre wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 pm
I feel ya, I really wanted a Pacific or Italian theater, but I understand why they're doing it. Most of the assets are already there, they probably did a ton of research for the area whilst working on the previous chapters and its a guaranteed good time. Hopefully this means actually using the parachute feature which I have gotten to use a grand total of like three times. It'll be nice if they include the beaches too instead of just airborne, especially if it means having more than just Utah and Omaha. #PlsJunoBeach
I don't know about the beaches. They were practically spawnkills IRL :D
I would love some eastern front, because mosin nagant is my fav bolt action rifle.

Spectre

Post by Spectre » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:35 am

TBH, Project Reality did Omaha and held zero punches. Its why your tickets were if I remember 4:1, and it was absolutely awesome. It felt super satisfying to slowly fight your way up the beach and absolutely terrifying watching GI's slowly but surely bound between your belts to odd cover. It was also super awesome to try and battle Sherman DD's with Pak guns as they came ashore. Overall, its an experience worth having even if its not balanced.

Also the Mosin is your favourite bolt action? Have you... ever fired one? So. Awful. But hey, if you like it, you do you.
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength"
- Air Marshal Billy Bishop

CarlMarks
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by CarlMarks » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:53 am

Smokejumper

Post by Smokejumper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:03 am

Spectre wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:35 am
TBH, Project Reality did Omaha and held zero punches. Its why your tickets were if I remember 4:1, and it was absolutely awesome. It felt super satisfying to slowly fight your way up the beach and absolutely terrifying watching GI's slowly but surely bound between your belts to odd cover. It was also super awesome to try and battle Sherman DD's with Pak guns as they came ashore. Overall, its an experience worth having even if its not balanced.

Also the Mosin is your favourite bolt action? Have you... ever fired one? So. Awful. But hey, if you like it, you do you.
Lee Enfield, smoothest action rifle I've ever got my hands on. Makes my 30.06 Savage feel like garbage.

Finding one unsporterized in Canuckistan is a pain in the ass.

CarlMarks
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by CarlMarks » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Konaber

Post by Konaber » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:47 pm

HYPE!
It sure looks great :)

Lachs
Leutnant