Post Scriptum - The Bloody Seventh

WW2 tactical shooter reliving Operation Market Garden.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Meaker

Re: Post Scriptum - The Bloody Seventh

Post by Meaker » Sat May 26, 2018 8:31 am

Yeah,been on the test server this morning,looks good gents,the map is very easy to navigate,overall it looks great :nice:

Berethor

Post by Berethor » Sat May 26, 2018 8:58 am

Meaker wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:31 am
Yeah,been on the test server this morning,looks good gents,the map is very easy to navigate,overall it looks great :nice:
wait it's up already? i thought 8 am gmt?

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 am

Can confirm. It's up.

Stukas are scary to be underneath.

Berethor

Post by Berethor » Sat May 26, 2018 11:33 am

finished my first game as a brit ... we had to defend a bridge which was the only access for the germans across a river. It was pretty onesided but on the other hand pretty cool aswell.

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Best WW2 shooter for me,everything else now will not cut it,and the visuals are stunning !........without doubt worth the wait :D

PLEASE NOTE my pictures do not do this game justice,the true scenes are superb,these are just a flavour.

The Rail Bridge At Driel,South East Of Heelsum

The British Airborne Drop Zones,North Of Heelsum

Gromic
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Gromic » Sat May 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Awesome stint taking the bridge this morning. Secured the other side and hid as a brit halftrack came up. Crew unloaded and so did I. Wicked. No survivors. Sorry Tommy. Your friend Fritz.
32 Squadron / USAAF 84 Squadron

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Sat May 26, 2018 8:07 pm

Are we planning on having a set time today or tomorrow to all get on?

Gromic
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Gromic » Sun May 27, 2018 12:44 am

Thanks to all who played last night. Truely gritting, terrifying, get your head down experience. Literally ducking it out in my chair. Fantastic!
32 Squadron / USAAF 84 Squadron

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Sun May 27, 2018 8:08 am

Unfortunately I got some bad news last night chaps,my Mum's having some serious health issues,and because she lives on her own,my brother and I will have to do our bit caring for her for the time being,until we can get something more permanent sorted out.

This rather puts the spanner in the works for me being around on regular Saturday nights to take charge of the 1st Airborne Division,so after a lot of careful thinking,I think it only proper and correct,that I stand down and let someone else who will have more time,take my role.

I would like to recommend Jonesy for the role,my second in command,I know he'll do the job admirably,and I wish him the very best in this role.

It is also only fair that I relinquish my role as a moderator too,and free up that position.

So it is with great regret that I won't be able to join you all regularly in this great new quest that has come our way,and I wish you all well with it,it has been great fun getting this project off the ground and helping with the recruitment of all you boys.

Good luck chaps,I trust you'll all understand my difficult situation.

Meaks :salute:

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 am

Of course we understand Meaks. Hope everything turns out ok, and I'm sure we'll still be here when you get back.
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.