Post Scriptum - The Bloody Seventh

WW2 tactical shooter reliving Operation Market Garden.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Spectre

Re: Post Scriptum - The Bloody Seventh

Post by Spectre » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:03 pm

Some new footage showing the updated animations and a really cool infantry charge. Getting very excited :)
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength"
- Air Marshal Billy Bishop

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 pm

Fancy a laugh ?......then read on.

Gentlemen,with Post Scriptum about to release on the 23rd May,I thought it would be a hoot if we could put together an ACG effort to come together as an online small fighting force when it finally is released.

If your interested in joining up into this small fighting force to take on the hun,please let us know,as the ACG 1st Airborne Regiment is recruiting now,nothing too formal,just a gathering of chaps to kick Mr Hitler where it hurts,and to have a laugh in the bargain :D

The game centers on the Battle of Arnhem or Operation Market Garden 1944,it is a Muliplayer game,requiring team play and we are asking you to do your bit for King and Country.If you are a Steam member the game only costs £23.79 which can be pre ordered as of now,which is great value,and as already stated it is set for realease around the 23rd May,so there's plenty of time to make your decision.

Let us know if you'd like to join our ACG clan The ACG's 1st British Airborne Regiment,are you up for a fight ?.....then sign up today.

Meaks :salute:

PS Should this little venture be successful,we could also extend our little fighing force to Hell Let Loose that also is set for release in 2018.

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Wed May 02, 2018 10:58 pm

You bugger. I was trying not to buy too many new games, but this looks veeery tempting...
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Bully

Post by Bully » Thu May 03, 2018 12:10 am

Yes please Meaks! Waiting for a decent WW2 game for ages Call of duty was just a complete letdown.

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Thu May 03, 2018 12:11 am

Sounds like a great time, Meaks!

Onebad

Post by Onebad » Thu May 03, 2018 12:39 am

Meaker wrote: Let us know if you'd like to join our ACG clan The ACG's 1st British Airborne Regiment,are you up for a fight ?.....then sign up today.
Sure but can we make it ACG's 9th SS Panzer Regiment instead?

Spectre

Post by Spectre » Thu May 03, 2018 4:32 am

Onebad wrote:Sure but can we make it ACG's 9th SS Panzer Regiment instead?
"GCG" Ground Combat Group - Post Scriptum, 1st Airborne Regiment vs 9th SS Panzer Regiment :moo:
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength"
- Air Marshal Billy Bishop

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Thu May 03, 2018 7:09 am

Sounds awesome! I will definitely be wanting to have a go on both sides. How much longer can you get it for the pre-order price?

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Thu May 03, 2018 8:01 am

@ Bully.........Glad to have you on board Bully old chap :D

@ Onebad.......mate,if there's enough interest we'll incorporate both sides into teams,much like in an ACG stylie.

@ Shadepiece........Not sure bud,but for £23.79 you can't go wrong

Glad to see there's a bit of interest then,I have been watching the vids on YouTube,so far I like what I see,the devs spent a long time recording the correct sounds and getting the uniforms correct,so they're guys after our own hearts.The graphics are top notch too,I don't want to speak too early,but the game looks very polished already.

'Hell Let Loose' is also looking very nice as well,guess I'll be purchasing that too,rude not to.

Mauf

Post by Mauf » Thu May 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Only if I get to call shotgun:P