ACG - 1st Airborne Division ORBAT

WW2 tactical shooter reliving Operation Market Garden.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Sharpe

Re: ACG - 1st Parachute Regiment ORBAT

Post by Sharpe » Sat May 12, 2018 12:41 am

Pretty much :lol:
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel - to the last beat of the heart.

Alpha

Re: ACG - 1st Airborne Division ORBAT

Post by Alpha » Sun May 13, 2018 3:40 pm

I would like to join Charlie Section of the 1st Paratrooper Regiment, when the numbers are balanced. So I'm applying to it now, for when a vacancy occurs. Am fine with any role, but Medic w/ a Lee Enfield is a preference.

~S~

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Sun May 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Alpha wrote:I would like to join Charlie Section of the 1st Paratrooper Regiment, when the numbers are balanced. So I'm applying to it now, for when a vacancy occurs. Am fine with any role, but Medic w/ a Lee Enfield is a preference.

~S~
Thanks for your interest Alpha your name has been put on our short list for recruitment into the 1st Airborne Division.

Meaks :salute:

captainxela

Post by captainxela » Sun May 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Did you just kick me out without telling me? Rude.

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Sun May 13, 2018 4:41 pm

I know jerry is low on numbers but I can't bring myself to do it. I'd love to add my name to the allied side as and when a space becomes available. Like Pariah, I probably won't be buying the game for a couple of months though, so I appreciate I'll be at the back of the queue :nice:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Sun May 13, 2018 4:42 pm

captainxela wrote:Did you just kick me out without telling me? Rude.
I was not aware you had been removed from the roster,until you notified me today,please give me time to find out the reason why,and I will come back to you.

We had recently made a rule of for the foreseeable future of keeping our teams all in house,because of the numbers interested,but you asked to join prior to that rule,and I appreciate this.

I will come back to you with an answer,you have my word.

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Sun May 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Bunny wrote:I know jerry is low on numbers but I can't bring myself to do it. I'd love to add my name to the allied side as and when a space becomes available. Like Pariah, I probably won't be buying the game for a couple of months though, so I appreciate I'll be at the back of the queue :nice:
No problem Bunny,we are keeping a shortlist that we will honour,and when we can,ie the numbers of the 9th SS Panzer div. equal that of the 1st Airborne,we will open up the recruitment again.

For your info Pariah has since purchased the game and joined the ranks,this before we halted the recruitment drive.

captainxela

Post by captainxela » Sun May 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Meaker wrote:
I was not aware you had been removed from the roster,until you notified me today,please give me time to find out the reason why,and I will come back to you.

We had recently made a rule of for the foreseeable future of keeping our teams all in house,because of the numbers interested,but you asked to join prior to that rule,and I appreciate this.

I don't particularly care about being removed...but at least send me a pm or something?
I just noticed when I decided to check how the rosters where lining up.

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Sun May 13, 2018 4:58 pm

captainxela wrote:
Meaker wrote:

I don't particularly care about being removed...but at least send me a pm or something?
Yeah......again,I was not aware of you being removed......I do not completely run this new section of ACG myself,others are involved,had I personally noticed the situation,I would of notified you,I hadn't noticed you being removed,so I wouldn't of thought of thinking to inform you.

As I have said,please bear with me and I will come back to you,ok ?

captainxela

Post by captainxela » Sun May 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Meaker wrote:
captainxela wrote:
Meaker wrote:

Yeah......again,I was not aware of you being removed......I do not completely run this new section of ACG myself,others are involved,had I personally noticed the situation,I would of notified you,I hadn't noticed you being removed,so I wouldn't of thought of thinking to inform you.

As I have said,please bear with me and I will come back to you,ok ?
No probs fella, im not having a go at you if thats how it came across.