Cliffs of Dover Blitz Server

Problems with your PC? Is your game screwed? Need advice? Let us know in here, we may be able to help.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Tiger Ed

Cliffs of Dover Blitz Server

Post by Tiger Ed » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:31 pm

Hi chaps,
Is it still possible to fly multiplayer on CoD and if so does anyone still fly on the server (Even for old time sake)
I have returned to CoD and ACG after a long break due to ill health and cant seem to get on to a server.
I look forward to your replies Tiger Ed

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Re: Cliffs of Dover Blitz Server

Post by Ginger » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:03 pm

I flew it a couple of months back , and seemed ok , I don't think anyone here fly's it unless there's some sort of event, which is few and far between.
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Tiger Ed

Post by Tiger Ed » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:38 am

I only have CoD and haven't played it for some time. I have tried all evening to get onto a server and been unsuccessful.
7 Server names come up
TWC OPERATION JUBILEE CAMPAIGN-BoB 1942
TWC Testing SERVER -1940
TWC Dogfight PvP
ATAG Axis vs Allies Public server ~ v5
VCAF Tobruk Server
Team Fusion #3
Team Fusion #1 (Testing)
On all of the servers apart from the ATAG one I get the message " Server host unknown content tobruk.100
On the ATAG server it looks like is going to load saying "Waiting for battle" and stays like that.
I am not the best with computers and this is leaving me frustrated, please could someone help.

Dubsy
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader
Staff

Post by Dubsy » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:58 am

I'd guess you don't have the Tobruk expansion? Most Cliffs servers need it now and if you don't have it you can't join them, hence that error message. That said Cliffs multiplayer isn't very active, so it may not be worth getting Tobruk just to join mostly empty servers
"I am going to have these ships delivered on time and if you fail me your houses will be made a dunghill and your wives liquidated"
- Jackie Fisher, 1914