HOWTO: Saitek Pz55 Switch Panel ... And Me

Problems with your PC? Is your game screwed? Need advice? Let us know in here, we may be able to help.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Atreides

Re: HOWTO: Saitek Pz55 Switch Panel ... And Me

Post by Atreides » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Heineken. I can appreciate that :B:

Nice in depth post by the way :nice:

Darky

Post by Darky » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:30 am

To change the writing on the panel i use sticky labels for my Vape Juice so i used the sticky labels and selected borders and shading using word and white colour for the writing, the black background becomes invisible on the switch panel.

"I, Brian Anthony Dark, Swear by Almighty God that I will be Faithful and bear True Allegiance to His Royal Highness King George VI, his Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in Duty bound, Honestly and Faithfully Defend His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all Enemies and will Observe and Obey all Orders of His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, and of the Air Officers and other Officers set over me."

Darky

Post by Darky » Mon May 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Does anybody run this on Windows 10 ???

"I, Brian Anthony Dark, Swear by Almighty God that I will be Faithful and bear True Allegiance to His Royal Highness King George VI, his Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in Duty bound, Honestly and Faithfully Defend His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all Enemies and will Observe and Obey all Orders of His Highness, his Heirs and Successors, and of the Air Officers and other Officers set over me."

Darky

Post by Darky » Tue May 16, 2017 5:37 pm

This works well on Windows 10 as well